Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott High School getting turf???

Featured Replies

I was told by a couple of students from Scott High School that they were getting turf this off season. Does anyone else know anything????? :confused:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SK played the last game on the old field. They are redoing the whole thing, stands, turf, field house.

Construction has already started, will be very similar to Dixie

Scott is getting the exact same thing SK is, and Dixie has...That's why I'm not sure what all the fuss was about with SK.

Construction has already started, will be very similar to Dixie

 

Dixie has a VERY nice facility. The only thing I hope they would do different is to elevate the visitor side bleachers.

Scott has a nice piece of land, so I expect it will be a very nice setting. They were do for an upgrade.

Will this upgrade cause Scott to adjust their 2010 schedule? Will they be able to play home games this season?

Dixie has a VERY nice facility. The only thing I hope they would do different is to elevate the visitor side bleachers.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Thanks for all the info. Great for Scott!!

SK played the last game on the old field. They are redoing the whole thing, stands, turf, field house.

 

Holy Cross hosted a playoff game the following week at Scott before the field and stands were removed the following week.

Will this upgrade cause Scott to adjust their 2010 schedule? Will they be able to play home games this season?

 

All games are scheduled to be played as normal.

Dixie has a VERY nice facility. The only thing I hope they would do different is to elevate the visitor side bleachers.

 

:thumb:

 

I agree. From my understanding, Dixie was limitted in height by building codes due to how close the stands were to the school. Scott should not have any issues.

  • Author

Any updates??? Is it still looking to ready for the 2010 season???

I heard there were some complications while digging up the field that may have set them back a bit. This is just what I've heard, maybe someone can confirm this

Sk has a different field surface than anyone in NKY besides maybe Ryle. Not very many places in the state have it. IMO I think Scott should have to prove they are worthy of a nice facility first.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.