Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Geek61

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geek61

  1. No score after 2
  2. You at the game? Jugs looking disciplined on these last few drives.
  3. I have no kids on this BW team and no real direct involvement with any of them, but I think this is one of my favorite Championship teams. So many good kids that I have been cheering for since they were Middle School, Freshmen and JV players. Significant contributions from so many different players both in this game and throughout the season. Congrats Tigers! See ya next August.
  4. Nahh. The score doesn’t reflect the game. BW dominated this game. I’m a nervous fan and I never once felt like we weren’t in control.
  5. Just tuning in. This is insane. I thought I needed new glasses. Finish it colonels!
  6. Are you new to this? It’s one the best football venues in the state. War Memorial Stadium is Mayfield’s 12th man.
  7. Yep, but I would rather take that zero RPI than play an Ohio team and win for zero.
  8. Reading through comments on the Red Helmet Facebook and You Tube video reminds me to be grateful for BGP where it is mutual respect between knowledge fans and mostly good banter back and forth. Both fan bases should be embarrassed by the comments there.
  9. Tigers still looking for that win at WMS. It’s a magical place for the Cardinals and Hell for my Tigers. Not sure it’s something you can even prepare for. Must play mistake-free football to have a chance. Congrats to Mayfield. Looks like everyone stayed healthy, so I expect that they will go on to win another title on Friday.
  10. Followed by Mayfield getting an extra yard on their 4th and 2. Marked by the same Official.
  11. Donation coming from this Tiger fan. I really enjoyed your LCA game broadcast. Perfect blend of homer/fan and honesty.
  12. Like many of their first downs, the Colonels get the benefit of the refs quick incorrect call. Ball not only never crossed the goal line, it was in the possession of BW55 a yard away from the line.
  13. Problem is Noel is not retiring from teaching and not aware of any admin/teaching positions that will be open this year. Of course, that could change.
  14. He just built a new house and his wife retired last year. My guess is they are ready to enjoy leisure life, get ready for grandkids, and to focus on health.
  15. I believe this will be the first time that there isn’t someone on coaching staff to take over. That is that is also on District Staff.
  16. Beechwood just officially announced Noel Rash retirement. He met with Football Players this morning and it was just made official. Press release attached. Coach Rash Press Release.pdf
  17. Congrats Breds. I thought they would go deep in playoffs when they played Beechwood.
  18. I had forgotten the JV game wasn’t with HC. Thanks for the clarification.
  19. Sat JV game has already been canceled. Heard that earlier today.
  20. I was typing my response when you posted this. Couldn’t agree more. I love to watch him punt. He’s an artist, whether they need a precise 40 yarder or booming all max yardage, he’s gotten it done. Deep in the playoffs this is going to be a difference maker.
  21. Although I must admit I don’t stay up on it every year, but I don’t recall another Mr. Football candidate like Berger. IMO, a true “Mr Football.”Offensive and Defensive star and adding in kicking and punting. More importantly, a great representative for his school and KY HS sports.
  22. Left a feeling of invisibility to be exploited by a good 2A team. ?
  23. No doubt. I didn’t think it was possible, but Luke may be the most blessed. Looking forward to watching him for the next couple of years.
  24. I certainly didn’t mean to imply a Championship was guaranteed. I don’t even feel appearance in the finals is a given. I catch a lot of grief for my negativity, but it’s really just “cautious optimism” that comes from witnessing many great Tiger teams turn in their equipment the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.