Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsmaniac

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsmaniac

  1. You are correct Spilly Willy. Coach Plunkett does an excellent job!
  2. Maybe Dixie Heights can play Highlands. They are looking for a game. Owen County canceled against them for the same reason.
  3. At some point people have to quit using the disrespectful comment over everything that is questionable. Some people had some shirts made and the girls put them on! Get over it! THey took a chance by having them printed up in advance, looks great if you win, you feel like an idiot if you lose. NO disrespect in putting them on, they are kids having fun!!!
  4. What team isn't going to struggle when you lose 2 starters???
  5. Not a very good game for grant. This one was never in doubt.
  6. I agree PurplePride92! I would never want to see it changed.
  7. 1979! That is 33 years ago, the seniors from that year are 50 years old! What about all the kids since then?????
  8. Doesn't everyone deserve a chance? Does Madison Southern really have a chance in the 11th region?
  9. Thanks Statman! I don't win to many discussions, especially at HOME!!!
  10. Where did William Kean coach at? Congratulations to Billy!
  11. No blocked shot. Can't get credit for the block shot if there is no shot attempt.
  12. After thinking about what i orginally posted, I am not sure i agree with it now. I believe if the All A became the smallest 8 schools from each region this would eventually lead to classification in basketball and cost us the Sweet Sixteen as we know it.
  13. I like your thought process. I was just using your school because I knew it was in the 12th region. I agree with you about building a tradition and striving to be like programs that are successful and comparable in size.
  14. Under my suggestion you would only be eliminating 12 schools and adding 15 different ones. That is not that difficult to do.
  15. My thought is that while it might be 3 or 4 larger schools involved it would probably be programs that do not consistently compete for regional titles. This would allow schools a chance to win and build traditions. An example of this might be Garrard County. I do not think that they are in the ALL A now but really have never competed for a regional crown in basketball. This would give them a legitimate chance to win!
  16. Maybe it shouldn't be the smallest 125 schools in the state? Maybe it should be the smallest 8 schools in each region???? That would only be 128 schools and would require each regional winner to win 3 games to get to the All A State. I wonder what that would look like?
  17. What does held back really mean? State law does not require a student to enroll in school until they are 6. Most people don't know that because everyone thinks they have to start kindergarten when they are 5. So if a kid doesn't start kindergarten until he is six is he still considered a hold back? He plays with the same kids all the way through school, he is just a little older than them and he still meets the age restrictions by khsaa standards.
  18. Did Greenup County have some players out this time? What happened??
  19. I agree purple pride! Sometimes the kids on the losing team need to take responsibility, but more often we as fans need to give credit to the other team's players and coaches!
  20. Glad to see black back and playing well. Is he a senior?
  21. Coach Hundley is doing a great job this year!
  22. Is coach Mullins son a senior this year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.