Everything posted by fbcoach77
-
Freshman Records / Standings / Schedules....
Tates Creek Freshmen are 3-0 JV 2-1 ... Coach Mckee made a scheduling mistake. they play in a week or so.
-
Tates Creek / Scott County
IF TC turns the ball over 9 times vs. Scott Co. They will lose by 100......
-
Tates Creek Players to Campbellsville
2 TC football players have committed to CU. Tyler Love - FB/DL Deontae Brank - WR/DB Congrats to these two young men!!!!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa
-
3 Creekers sign with Tusculum
3 Tates Creek Football players signed with Tusculum this morning.:ylsuper: Dan Arthur - DL Jonathan Diliberto - WR Jacob Kadel - DB All 3 signed letters of intent to play football at Tusculum. Congrats to these young men. :dancingpa
-
GRC/ Tates Creek Predictions
Clark Co. has not been scored on yet ...... that's pretty impressive....
-
The New Coach at Rowan Co. is....
He is a great person and a great coach... RC is lucky to have him.
-
Pikeville says they have extended NO offers
All the schools in fayette County are in the same boat practice wise..... Lafayette by far is the toughest situation..... the district needs to get them a stadium....
-
Trying to get a Kentucky job
Not trying to argue but most the people I know say the coaching in KY is head and shoulders above MOST states. Bob Sphire in GA, Jep Irwin in Alabama are prime examples.
-
Paul Dunbar @ Lafayette
I doubt that he beat them severly at any point, I don't think he has EVER run the score up on someone..... So it must be something else, it has to run deeper.
-
Trinity vs. Lafayette Predictions
:argue:Lafayette lost to HC due to 5 turnovers..... HC did not score an offensive TD for much of the game. Even with all that Lafayette Rec.'s dropped 3 wide open TD's in that game. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I EXPECT A COMPETITIVE GAME. :argue:
-
Trinity vs. Lafayette Predictions
If Lafayette does not turn the ball over, it will be a much better game than people think......:fight::ylsuper:
-
Boyle Co. football of 2007
As I said in another thread.... Their run starts here and ends with a loss to Lex Cath in the playoffs.....
-
Dunbar vs. Henry Clay
If PLD holds onto the ball they matchup well with HC's defense.....
-
West Jessamine at Boyle County
Let the Boyle streak of victories start here.... Boyle rolls and gets their first in a string of victories that ends with a loss to Lex Cath in the playoffs. :fight:
-
Montgomery Co.vs Bryan Station
I think Station suprises some people and pulls off the win.
-
Tates Creek/Lafayette Predictions
Please elaborate.... Who quit? Also TC had an open week last week, so Lafayette better be ready for a tough one.
-
Best O-Lineman 6A?
I agree he WILL be the best but I think he has anouther year. He was not on Tremendous 26.... I think Gay and Boyd were though. I saw him last year and he was VERY good for a SOPH.
-
Bullitt East vs. North Bullitt
I say NB by 14. BE will be well prepared.
-
Western Hills/Henry Co. Predictions
WH 28 HC 24
-
East Jessamine/Lexington Catholic Predictions
Please elaborate...
-
Trinity vs. Eastern Predictions
I say the eagles and their athletes will score some and make some plays but lose big in the end....
-
Lexington Christian Academy
They are pretty solid offensively and their D is improving. hayden Is most of their O though, stop him and stop them.
-
Lafayette vs. Henry Clay
How many points has HC scored on Lafayette the last three or four years? I am guessing not that many...... Lafayette has their best D to date... I say Lafayette will win with defense and special teams.
-
Lafayette vs. Henry Clay
Looking forward to another good HC/ Lafayette game.
-
Tates Creek vs. Dunbar Predictions
I am going with TC as well.... TY SPARKS is having a MR. Football type season, they just need to win some games..... TC- 28 PLD- 17