Boyle Co. football of 2007

super

I would like to get everyone opinion on about; how far will this Boyle Co. team of 2007 will go in the playoffs?I think they can make a deep run,like maybe all the way to State.:D JMO

I think they have to win a game first before I would go that far. ;)

But I do hope you are right Super, I do hope you are right.

The playoffs are down the road. Right now we got to figure out how to win a game. IMO Boyle will make a run now, but going into Catholic for a playoff game will be very hard to overcome. If we get by East first.

they will be out first round. this is not the same boyle team that we are used to hearing from there are so many teams that is playing much better football. lets face it they have already lost five games, i think a state championship is out of the question. However it is not out of the question for a couple of years in the future boyle needs to rebuild to reclaim their fame and respect.

I think you are wrong about Boyle County being out in the first round. They will probably play East Jessamine which is a very winnable game. They would play Lexington Catholic in the second round which is a winnable game as well. Lexington Catholic is very beatable this year and I think Boyle County will gain some momentum with their remaining regular season schedule.

They should be a vastly improved team by playoff time.

Boyle's time will come. This team is too good and too well coached to not pull it together. Their schedule has been difficult and I am sure the opportunity to rest and regroup will do them a world of good. There is still a lot of football to be played. I hope Boyle shocks the state at the end of the season! :thumb:

Who goes deeper into the playoffs - Boyle or Danville?

That my friend is a tough call. Like I said before, I am hoping Boyle is going to peak right when they need to and once they get the momentum rolling should go pretty deep. Danville should also go far in the POs. I don't see them getting too threatened in the beginning.

Who goes deeper into the playoffs - Boyle or Danville?

The second round could be very tough for both schools...Boyle would likely play Lexington Catholic (if they beat East Jessamine) and Danville would likely face Bardstown.

Both schools could make a run and then again both schools could be home early.