Montgomery Co.vs Bryan Station

bufftribe

Who wins  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bryan Station
    • Montgomery County

I just dont the know if the level of teams that the Indians have beaten(combined record,5-23)has prepared us against an athletic team like Bryan Station.I know their record isnt great,but they have played pretty tough teams and their improving every week.Hope im wrong,but i'll take Bryan Station at home,17-13

Bryan Station doesn't really use the talent they have all that well.

Exactly. And thats why this team is in the shape its in. It has far to many good, big, fast athletes that are misused or out of place. Bryan Station has 2 big D1 prospects in Wilhite, a verbal commit to Minnesota and Combs a prospect drawing alot of big D1 programs, there is no other team in this district that can boost that. This team is loaded with talent and IMO its just a matter of time before they get a young energitic coach who will utilize all of Bryan Stations strengths and make them a formidable force year in and year out.

What did he do?

Some parents were on the sideline and the coach started yelling really loudly for them to leave. I mean really, really loudly. I didn't think much of this since people not directly associated with the team should be on the sidelines anyway. Then about 5 seconds later (not enough time for those to leave to leave), he goes nuts, he gets into someone's dad's face and just explodes into an expletive filled tirade. It really looks like there is going to be an altercation (it was that heated). Well the important thing here is that the score is still really close and Paris has MC 4th and 6 and the kids are so worried they are staring to the sideline BEGGING, I mean absolutely pleading for their coach to keep his head in the game. No defensive signal gets sent in and MC gets a huge first down and the rout is on.

This was only one of many incidents during the game, he got up in his kids faces aa lot (more than is appropriate) and yelled at them very aggresively. You could just see the kids quitting on him during the game. The guy also threw his headset at least 4 or 5 times, and then he kicked the yardmarker at the 40 yard line about 20 feet, when a call went against him. He seems like a really good young coach, but he definitely let his emotions overcome him in this one