Montgomery Co.vs Bryan Station

bufftribe

Who wins  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bryan Station
    • Montgomery County

The paris coach thought he had alot of motivation just got out of control as of being close 22 dressed out For Paris 5 of Montgomery starting offense never left the game one being the QB hes like a football machine I havent seen one team he hasnt averaged 100 yards rushing or more this year or last.

Curtis has been stopped a few times over the last two years.I dont want to crown him"the greatest" until he does it against a really good team.Havent been too many of those on this years Indian menu or for that matter last years.

We aren't proud in the least of the way things may have 'looked' Friday night at Montgomery County... but there are several facts about this incident that the Indian/Trojan faithful obviously don't know about. We have had a serious problem with not only parents but random observers making their way onto our sidelines. Julian Tackett (KHSAA president) addressed this issue in the preseason and let all head football coaches know that any incident on the sideline will go against THE HEAD COACH. Having people down on the sidelines supporting us is one thing... but having random parents and other bystanders under the abuse of drugs or alcohol is simply not tolerable! Unfortunately I did not catch wind of this situation until the half and with the departure of my Athletic Director I was forced to act when the situation worsened. What is perceived as a 'meltdown' was a coach trying to protect his players and his tail. I will not stand for any unruly behavior by anyone on our sideline simply because I will be held accountable when a drunk or controlled substance addict approaches a player for either team and taunts him or God forbid does something worse! I have done my best to prevent this situation from getting out of hand and will do a better job preventing situations like this in the future. No Montgomery County supporter has taken note that the final person that approached our sideline WAS under the abuse of a controlled substance and WAS TAKEN TO JAIL! I will step up and protect my kids every time a situation like this occurs and I do truly apologize to the Montgomery faithful for what happened. We were in the game and it is a shame that our kids did suffer because of the actions of some random addict. We wish the best to Montgomery County throughout the rest of their season and feel that the 'Throw Back' night was a huge hit. You have a beautiful venue and we look forward to having an opportunity to play again in the future. MC is all class and I assure all that we are striving to create that type of environment here at Paris. It will definitely be a marathon and not a sprint.

Actually he rushed for about 145 yards against a down Madison Central team last year.He sure didnt pass for over 100 yards that game because he only threw about 5 short passes that game.Look the kid is a little gutty player.He justs tries to do 2 much sometimes.Being the quaterback,you should be making your teamates better,but i still support him,just wish he hit open receivers more.

Curtis has been stopped a few times over the last two years.I dont want to crown him"the greatest" until he does it against a really good team.Havent been too many of those on this years Indian menu or for that matter last years.

He has helped revive a Montgomery Co. program that was at a very low point. The kid deserves some big time props... imo.

Some parents were on the sideline and the coach started yelling really loudly for them to leave. I mean really, really loudly. I didn't think much of this since people not directly associated with the team should be on the sidelines anyway. Then about 5 seconds later (not enough time for those to leave to leave), he goes nuts, he gets into someone's dad's face and just explodes into an expletive filled tirade. It really looks like there is going to be an altercation (it was that heated). Well the important thing here is that the score is still really close and Paris has MC 4th and 6 and the kids are so worried they are staring to the sideline BEGGING, I mean absolutely pleading for their coach to keep his head in the game. No defensive signal gets sent in and MC gets a huge first down and the rout is on.

This was only one of many incidents during the game, he got up in his kids faces aa lot (more than is appropriate) and yelled at them very aggresively. You could just see the kids quitting on him during the game. The guy also threw his headset at least 4 or 5 times, and then he kicked the yardmarker at the 40 yard line about 20 feet, when a call went against him. He seems like a really good young coach, but he definitely let his emotions overcome him in this one

You must have missed why he ran "parents" and non parents off the sideline. Parents interferring and the NON PARENT, that was intoxicated that has nothing to do with the team decided to be 10 ft tall and bullet proof, and was spitting sunflower seeds in his face.

Hey I think he handled it pretty well considering I would've knocked his brains out and put him into a coma for some crap like that!f y

If you want to support your kids or team or whatever, then do it from the stands with the rest of the fans/parents.