Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Eastern Predictions

Results of This Game? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Results of This Game?

    • Rocks running the clock/playing reserves in the 3rd Qrtr
      31%
    • Rocks by at least 4 TD's
      31%
    • Rocks by 10-20
      27%
    • Rocks in a thriller
      0%
      0
    • Eastern in an upset
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I really like Eastern's team this year. Extremely aggressive defense, talented, swift athletes on offense, and a soutpaw QB with a cannon who reminds me a bit of Vince Young the way he plays.

 

While I do not expect Eastern to win, if ever there was a trap game for the Rocks I think this could be it. Thoughts?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I like Eastern's team this year. Extremely aggressive defense, talented swift athletes on offense, and a southpaw QB with a cannon whose style reminds me of Vince Young.

 

While I don't expect Eastern to win, if ever there was a trap game for the Rocks this might be it. Thoughts?

After the big game up at X last week and the big game with the other X the week after this game, this could be a huge trap game. Eastern looks like a pretty good team this year. As long as the focus is there for the Rocks, they should cruse to an easy win. If Trinity wants to be known as the best team in Kentucky this year again, then they can not look past teams like Eastern.

 

As usual, I wish I could be there for this game.

 

GO ROCKS!!!

If this Eastern team comes in with confidence and some serious nostop effort, I see them making a game with Trinity... but in no way does T lose.

Trinity doesn't do trap games. They are still #1 in Kentucky and will play like it.

^ I agree with the assesment. Rocks roll by 35 + and right the ship...

The Rocks are still stinging from the game in Cincy. Poor Eastern, that they have to take the brunt of the Rocks lingering anger. The 45 point rule will go into effect before halftime...No offense to the Eagles.

The Eagles have a lot of returning talent this year. Nineteen of twenty-two starters. Trinity should not overlook this team and I trust their coaching staff won't let that happen.

 

IMHO, The best Eastern player returning for action is Isaiah Thomas. He is possibly one of the fastest kids to ever come out of Eastern. At the very least, the fastest in the last ten years. When Isaiah played baseball he practically covered the entire outfield by himself. Add to that the fact that he is a good athlete, can spell threat.

 

If this game was at Eastern this year I would say it would be a close game that could give the Rocks an upset. But, since it isn't, I still think Eastern will give Trinity a game, but Trinity still comes away with the "W".

 

Rocks by 21.

Trap game or not Rocks have way to much talent for Eastern. Trinity can name the score.

Trap game or not Rocks have way to much talent for Eastern. Trinity can name the score.

Agree...Trinity by as many as they want.

Of all the teams on Trinity's schedule, Eastern is the most disliked (mainly due to their Principal). Despite the improvement in talent, the Eagles will be no match for the all-all-star Rocks, and they will be shown no mercy. Beatty may still have the starters playing with the score 71-0 and 2 minutes to go in the ballgame. This one will be UGLY! :scared:

Ox - so you think the over/under will be 77.... with all the points coming from the Rocks.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Sounds like another toughie for the Rocks...

Eastern has a fine team this year with the Quarterback and a few good skilled players, but Trinity will not look past them! The coaching staff does not allow that! The kids will not have any trouble getting up for this game. Eastern and Ballard are the most disliked teams on the schedule because they will not play the ROCKS at the Freshman and JV level. Rocks win 42-7!

Hmmm... this thread looks awfully familiar to one a few years ago in which Trinity was coming off a loss to MBA and was going to "name the score" etc to a struggling Manual team... most remember how that turned out on that "black Friday".

 

I still see a logical Trinity win, but I'm just saying, be careful not to let history repeat itself.

Hmmm... this thread looks awfully familiar to one a few years ago in which Trinity was coming off a loss to MBA and was going to "name the score" etc to a struggling Manual team... most remember how that turned out on that "black Friday".

 

I still see a logical Trinity win, but I'm just saying, be careful not to let history repeat itself.

 

Difference is, Trinity had nothing against Manual or his cousin Manuel.

 

Trinity has no love lost with Eastern and will make sure they don't lose to them anytime soon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.