Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek/Lafayette Predictions

Who wins 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Lafayette
      83%
    • Tates Creek
      16%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a highly emotional district game. Any predictions?

Lafayette 34-21.

TC is just not very good right now. Additionally they have had some key personnel quit recently, however from my vantage point that is addition by subtraction.

 

Lafayette 26

Tates Creek 17

Please elaborate.... Who quit?

Also TC had an open week last week, so Lafayette better be ready for a tough one.

I really don't wanna throw any names out there, but the main one,was a two way starter who was TC's most athletic player and the only legitimate speed threat on the varsity level. I love Ty but he is shifty and has great vision but not top end speed.

I really don't wanna throw any names out there, but the main one,was a two way starter who was TC's most athletic player and the only legitimate speed threat on the varsity level. I love Ty but he is shifty and has great vision but not top end speed.

 

I agree he was obviously there top speed threat. But, i dont think him leaving benefits them. It just gave them another weakness. Him and sparks running the option is pretty hard to stop.

TC is just not very good right now. Additionally they have had some key personnel quit recently, however from my vantage point that is addition by subtraction.

 

Lafayette 26

Tates Creek 17

 

I really don't wanna throw any names out there, but the main one,was a two way starter who was TC's most athletic player and the only legitimate speed threat on the varsity level. I love Ty but he is shifty and has great vision but not top end speed.

 

Who are we talking about here?

The reason I say addition by subtraction is if guys don't want to be there and are going to quit when the times are tough, then it's better your gone so Coach knows who he can depend on.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.