Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rockmom

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockmom

  1. Those are REALLY sharp!
  2. Please keep the info coming! It's awesome who local players get national attention!
  3. I was thinking of posting this, almost word for word. :lol2: and they call ME a sheep....:lol:
  4. St Francis is at 3rd and Broadway in downtown. As far as I know there aren't any plans to relocate. Congratulations to both schools! I love these kinds of stories!
  5. Good luck to Coach Smith! It would be fun to see Seneca fooball turn around.
  6. Nice summary in the liked article. I'm looking forward to Central's upcoming season!
  7. She was on their championship team. Good for her to come back and give back!
  8. You have to know Iroquois and the community it serves. It's going to be a tough school to have a sustained period of success. There are a lot of really, really awesome people there though, and there are many other things more important for the students there than sports.
  9. In Louisville, all students take the placement test. The test is not for religious purposes or to determine whether a student can be admitted. The test determined the placement of the student in an academic track. If one wants to attend a Catholic high school, and one is able and willing to pay the tuition, regardless of their religious affiliation, the student will be admitted.
  10. Yes, I am more than old enough. :lol2:. AM would have been where I went to school if I hadn't gone to HRA. And several boys who lived down the street from me went to BD. HC is on the site of the old BD.
  11. Neither are Catholic, which is specifically mentioned in the article. KCD and LCA are also xo-ed, but not Catholic. Anyway...I'm sad that Coach Scroggins is resigning. I think he elevated not only Central Football, but the perception of Louisville Central overall, throughout the state. He's been an excellent ambassador and will be missed greatly, I'm sure. Given the success he's built there, I'm sure the program will be thoughtfully taken care of by the administration.
  12. I crush mine and use them on plants in the summer. I also use my coffee grounds for the same. Actually, right now both are being tossed onto an area of my back yard where I am trying to improve the soil.
  13. I resemble those remarks. :lol:
  14. In the end, it's damn near impossible to come up with a solution that someone won't complain about. It doesn't matter where they are held, there will likely be at least 1, but probably more, that have to travel significantly more than the rest. And there's no way to know who will be there when. Even if you rotate, that wl happen. I do feel that the locker room issue discussed should be addressed. Of all the things in this thread, that is the only thing that truly impacts the players experience. The rest is all fan stuff.
  15. Very nice! Congratulations!
  16. I'm going to have to pick against you here, Watusi! I really love the Yellowjackets!
  17. Beautiful. Rain not expected till 10 or later
  18. I think the Dragons would really appreciate that! I'm not sure many caught it, but coachhawk alluded to why the fan support is low when he mentioned he has kids on his team who wonder where their next meal is coming from. These boys deserve support, and their family situations, either by choice or circumstance, don't allow for a lot of fans to go to home games, let alone travel. What you're proposing is so special. I hope some take you up on it.
  19. So...how about those Dragons! Way to go! Woo hoo! Congratulations! Good luck this week!
  20. What the what?! I'm over here 6 hours behind and I'm just beginning my celebratuon for the Dragons! I can't wait to talk to my daughter in law!
  21. Go Dragons (Apologins Bruins. Got cheer for the school where my daughter-in-law teaches)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.