Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UnderPar21

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UnderPar21

  1. Any update on this job?
  2. From what I have seen of Coach Dunning, his teams are always extremely well organized, play hard, and are highly competitive. Hard to imagine someone being let go after one down year. If he still has the drive to be a head coach, he will land somewhere else soon and continue to be successful!
  3. Great atmosphere last night! Both teams played really hard and the crowd was awesome!
  4. If you are Boyle, wouldn't you be at least a little concerned that Hager will go back to GRC after football season like he did last year?
  5. If you recall, it wasn't stated that just anyone would have those numbers with that team, but any HEAD COACH in the 12th region could. I'm confident that any of the region's head coaches could have been just as good. Heck, they may have even switched up once in a while, a man-to-man, or even changed the trapping pattern used. My point is this. The 7-footers help for sure, but to be honest, most of the turnovers that the other teams had were because of Boyd having the ability to read the next pass. That's not coaching, just instinct. Again, I'm just saying that you can't determine if a team will be good next year based solely on defensive numbers. I can assure you they will miss Lou, but they will miss Boyd even more.
  6. But does it really indicate good coaching? Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, I'm not really sure. Do you think there was a coach in the 12th region who couldn't have great defensive numbers with Big Lou, Leak, and Titus on their team? Seriously, I usually agree with a lot of what you're saying, but as far as defensive numbers are concerned, I'm pretty sure just about anyone could have had competitive numbers there.
  7. I think there is a coach to watch in the 13th region. He is pretty close to Chain Rock from his current campus.
  8. Fantastic hire! One of the best folks you can imagine to lead the program. Exciting times ahead!
  9. That doesn't sound promising for the future when those two seniors are gone.
  10. Just as an outside observer, it seems that Coach Young gets a lot of T’s at really bad times of the game for his team. Seems like when the game is under 5 points that you have to stay away from anything that could potentially hurt the outcome of the game for your team.
  11. Can they beat Holy Cross and advance to the Semi's?
  12. It's so strange how you always take shots at Garrard County. I just find that odd.... Looking back, you have a history of doing that.
  13. Steve Wright watch.... ?
  14. Any idea when they are planning to hire?
  15. This job is posted on the KHSAA website.
  16. Great lineup of games! I'll be honest, even in Christmas Tournaments, I'm not sure I've ever seen 10 games in one day at a gym. That's pretty impressive!
  17. Will anyone be covering the games by streaming?
  18. Because GC had the sports facilities in their original facilities plans when building the school, this is considered still part of the original building phase. You are correct - you are not allowed to use that money on sport facilities now, but a wavier is put in place because the construction was on the original facilities plan 10+ years ago. It will be finalized by KDE in the coming weeks. Good move for GC!
  19. Great hire by Russell! Cooksey is a great guy and awesome coach! Ashland will need to pay attention to Russell!
  20. Really good hire by the school admin! Coach Bentley will do a great job!
  21. He coached under Rusty Clark at Garrard County actually in the early - mid 90's. I said late 90's but I'm pretty sure it was 93-95 or so.
  22. Great hire! I was coached by Coach Dunning back when he was in Central Kentucky in the mid-late 90's! A fantastic basketball mind. I'm happy he gets this opportunity!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.