Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County hires Lyndon Dunning

Featured Replies

Long time boys’ assistant at Graves and the last three years at Marshall County has been hired as the new girls’ coach at Graves County.

Great hire! I was coached by Coach Dunning back when he was in Central Kentucky in the mid-late 90's! A fantastic basketball mind. I'm happy he gets this opportunity!

  • Author
Great hire! I was coached by Coach Dunning back when he was in Central Kentucky in the mid-late 90's! A fantastic basketball mind. I'm happy he gets this opportunity!

 

What school? I thought he was with Hatcher at Graves at that time.

What school? I thought he was with Hatcher at Graves at that time.

 

Not sure about the previous poster, but I'm almost positive he spend a year or two as an assistant under Dave McDaniel at Garrard County in the 90s. It was around the time I was going from middle school to high school. I don't remember anything about him other than his name.

He coached under Rusty Clark at Garrard County actually in the early - mid 90's. I said late 90's but I'm pretty sure it was 93-95 or so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.