Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportslover32

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportslover32

  1. Bell County Murray South Oldham Raceland Cov Catholic tiebreaker: 36
  2. I expect it to come out today and this is a hire I don't know if anyone saw coming when this job opened.
  3. I expect a hire to be made by the end of the week.
  4. This one was very easy to see coming.
  5. Feels like parents have never had more power, which is not a good thing.
  6. Having an assistant who has been mainly a head coach as well at least in the 5th region hasn't been the best for that head coach either. I don't know how good of a coach he is but the man had the best Green County season of my lifetime. Coaches are being forced out left and right who have had great years, really sad truly.
  7. Would be shocked if assistant Montrelle Irvin doesn’t take over.
  8. I feel very very confident saying that Dunbar will not be the coach at Boyle.
  9. Thank you to Coach Stonebraker who made Adair County relevant and was as successful in two years as the program has ever been. He is a heck of a high school football coach and sets a great culture.
  10. Very quick search, the fact it hasn't leaked out at least yet is impressive.
  11. A lot in Adair thought I was crazy saying Union would beat Hart and it really wasn’t close. Adair played as well defensively last week as they could have against Union and Johnson. Johnson is a special player and Union is just really good.
  12. In my opinion best Adair County team ever falls short to Union. Union was better but Adair did a really good job defensively better than I expected. Unions matchup with Hart next week I think will be a great game with two really good teams.
  13. I saw Franklin Simpson play Adair and to think that team did what they did this year very good year by them. They improved a ton. Union county hart county should be an awesome game
  14. Noticed Asbury for Hart didn't play last week. I hope he is back this week or at least soon as he is a really good player and athlete.
  15. Anybody have any information on Cross for Cville and how severe his injury is.
  16. What a comeback and win for Franklin Simpson was down 28-7 at half time.
  17. This game really intrigues me. I have seen both teams play multiple times and I think it should be a great game. Last year these two teams played in the playoffs and Franklin Simpson won 35-8. This year I expect a much closer game but I think Franklin Simpson wins 28-20.
  18. I have watched the Scotties play a lot this year on YouTube. They are a team who has good size and defensively they are really good. I think they are probably playing the best football they have all year however I don't think the offense is consistent enough to pull off the win. Also, Union county is really good and Jaren Johnson for high school is such a special player. Give me Union County 28 Glasgow 14
  19. Lane Grant become Adair county’s all time leading rusher in this game.
  20. Big time win for Franklin Simpson. I knew the team I saw vs Adair wasn’t the team they was.
  21. He does it all for the Indians. In surprising news Easton Jessie was back for the Indians tonight so If lane grant is out for awhile may go back to more of a passing game offense.
  22. Glasgow played really well and Adair lost best player lane grant start of second qtr when it was 7-0 Adair. Glasgow not having Martin and bulle and Adair not having grant for most of game made it a super ugly game which didn’t help with the rain. Adair has a chance at its first district title in school history in a home matchup with hart county next week.
  23. Barren has had a tremendous year and Glasgow I am still not sure how good they are. We are going to see soon on how good they are.
  24. Russel county has been a pleasant surprise all year.
  25. As an Adair County fan I gotta say this is one of the most shocking games I have ever witnessed. Franklin Simpson isn’t nearly as bad as they looked but couldn’t be prouder of Adair County. Coach Stonebraker changed the whole offense this week with the Jessie injury. Also for the ones who don’t know lane grant is a heck of a football player, so is Aiden smith.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.