Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Union County 41 Hart County 21

Featured Replies

Final per the update thread.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

Final per the update thread.

A lot in Adair thought I was crazy saying Union would beat Hart and it really wasn’t close. Adair played as well defensively last week as they could have against Union and Johnson. Johnson is a special  player and Union is just really good. 

Very impressive showing by Union!

They left zero doubt and set the tone from the start.

Johnson is nasty.

Belfry has their work cut out next week. Union will be tough enough to stop but this will be the equivalent of Belfry travelling to Atlanta or Washington DC to play a game.

Congrats to John’s and Braves! 

Seeing some comments about that stud Jarren Johnson, averaging over 10ypc with close to 40 TD’s now on the 13 game season. The kid is unbelievable, I’d like to believe in low class ball he’ll be able to lead his team to hoist the State championship but after the performance by CAL this evening I’m not so sure that is possible. However anything can happen and I’m going to continue pulling for the Braves, would be a really big deal in Morganfield and very special to those young men.

I knew Johnson would be the best player on the field but I was impressed with the Braves defense holding down the Raiders offense as well. Just like last year, Central, CAL and Lex Cath are on the opposite side of the bracket and a rural school will play a private school in the finals. 

Johnson is special, but if you put 8 in the box and make them throw it, I think they are a totally different team. Hart did not do that. I think if Belfry puts 8 in the box Union will be in trouble. 

3 hours ago, Big East Zebra said:

Johnson is special, but if you put 8 in the box and make them throw it, I think they are a totally different team. Hart did not do that. I think if Belfry puts 8 in the box Union will be in trouble. 

Hart was in a 5-3 the whole 1st half!!

Watched some of the game on YouTube. Union has some dudes and that Johnson kid is hard to handle. Congrats to Hart County with great back-to-back seasons.

Hart County football is in good hands. Griffin seems like a class act that's easy to cheer for.

 

Very surprised by this score. I thought it would be very close and honestly a toss up in the 4th. Congrats to Union.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.