Everything posted by shooterx3
-
Russell vs. Raceland 1/2/07
I don't think this game will be reflective of Coach Johnson's coaching ability
-
Russell vs. Raceland 1/2/07
More like INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH :banana:
-
Who are the top ten players in the 16th
Euton is just 15, he is getting bigger and stronger every year:thumb:
-
Male 66 Lexington Catholic 49
I didnt see this one coming, though Lex Cath could pull it out on their floor, but congrats to Male, they have some tough kids led by Beaumont!:thumb: It was a first class tournament Both teams will make a lot of noise this season
-
Lexington Catholic vs. Male Predictions
Is there a web site/internet broadcast of this game?
-
Lexington Catholic vs. Male Predictions
Lex Cath 62 Male 59 Too much Novosel inside and Smart outside!:thumb:
-
LexCath 64 Mason Co 59
Sounds like a good game, I'm sticking with Lex Cath to win it all in a single digit nail biter tommorrow
-
Rose Hill 95 Piarist 40
Ricky Are you insinuating they called Russell and was declined? I thought there was no conversation with Russell
-
Madison Central 66 Ashland 62
You had it right the first time Frances, its "Cosby"
-
Madison Central 66 Ashland 62
This game was closer than I thought, Central jumped on Ashland early and I think it was 16-4, when the foul count went to 9-1 and technical was given on the Central coach, that threw them out of sync, Ashland climbed back in it, and competed well. They handled the pressure pretty good and have improved since I saw them in the Ironton game. They looked better than Rowan County and Boyd this weekend. Madison Central is a legit top 20 team.
-
Mason Co.75 Henry Clay 65
Tubby is betting on Miller's potential, he has the big time body and athletic skills that colleges think they can "develop" I think the other poster was refering to the actual game being played TODAY. Miller has not looked like the best player on the floor in any game I saw at the 5/3rd. Actual performance is what I am talking about. Potential at the college level is a whole different subject. Miller has all the potential in the world, but from what I saw in the 5/3rd, he has not gotten any better since last year. Most College Coaches figure they are "better" than their high school counterpart and they will have the magic bullet to unlock all that potential. But they want a lot of "potential" to work with, which includes Length and athletic ability.
-
Mason County / LexCath Predictions
Lex Cath 62 Mason 55
-
Mason Co.75 Henry Clay 65
Good win by Mason , I'm going with Lex Cath to win the whole thing though
-
Ashland 58 Boyd 48
Good win for the Tomcats, Madison Central will be another story
-
Mason Co 57 Russell 55 (OT)
"Anyone could have seen that" I guess that makes me a NOBODY, because NOBODY saw that!
-
Boyd / Ashland Predictions
Boyd 54 Ashland 51 as long as they let Boyd play physical
-
Mason Co. vs. Russell Predictions??
Miller played, Gill played, the only players missing were Middleton for Mason and Marcus "ice cube" Frazier for Russell, I would say that was an equal trade I think you got a recipe going on the 15 turnovers, you been reading the cookbook? Now if Russell could just come up with an answer for Miller:D
-
June Buchanan 76 Pendleton County 65
Stepp will play d-1. His 3 ball will determine at how high a level:thumb:
-
Mason Co. vs. Russell Predictions??
Just look for Tubby:D
-
Mason Co. vs. Russell Predictions??
Well, I'm not going to make any WARNING or anything, but I am going to enjoy a very good high school game tomorrow night! And keep in mind, this Russell team is not always pretty, but it is finding ways to win, Russell actually pulled away from Mason County in the 4th quarter this SUMMER, but you can't live in the past. Miller and Van Hoose had an entertaining duel then, look for more of the same tomorrow! I'm going to take e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e We interupt this program due to technical difficulties in the Lexington, Ky area! There appears to be a DEVIL of a storm brewing up:dancingpa
-
Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament
I agree, they are a LOCK to advance into Wednesday round:thumb:
-
Russell vs Louisville Central predictions
Thanks for the support (and the reminder)
-
Boone County 70 Fairview 54
I will predict if Central goes 9/25 from the free throw Line Russell will win easily, but it also depends on which Russell team shows up, should be a pretty good game. Central has some quality wins this year in Louisville
-
Russell vs Louisville Central predictions
They play tuesday, at 6pm at 5/3rd. Central is 6-2, Russell is 9-0. One of Central's losses was to Rose Hill, 50-49 at KOB where they shot 9 of 25 from the line. Their other loss was to Warren Central by 4 when Warren Central was ranked #2 in the state. Can the 16th region come through with another quality win? My guess is yes Russell 72 Central 65 Whats your guess?
-
Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament
Well, it starts tomorrow, any predictions on Tuesday's games?