Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. Nah, you had the right Hoose:sssh:
  2. Can Russell stop the TRUCK and avenge their only 16th region loss this year at the Furnace? My guess is yes! Russell 68 Boyd 58
  3. I think this will be a closer game than people are prediciting, but in the end, Ashland is probally too strong inside, Ashland 68 Greenup 63
  4. Put me down as one who believes Huntington High has a good shot of getting struck by Lightning twice! Hunt High is just not very deep and Scott County will still play harder than they do and will take it right at them. I'm sure the Referees will be favorable towards the Wva team, but Scott County has what it takes to GiT R DONE,:thumb: If Scott County survives the initial adrenalin rush HHIGH will have , then you got a ballgame, a ballgame in which Scott County is very capable of winning.
  5. Cam Hundley from Scott County and Nathan Novosel from Lex Cath and Austin Robinson from Russell are as tough as anyone in the state
  6. Don't go out on a limb now Jay:scared:
  7. Cubster, you bordered on GENUIS this week, nice flavor I think you have Greenup a little low though, they will bounce back Elliot vs Ashland is the big game this week, my heart says Elliot, but my head says Ashland And Russell will have to show they've taken Driver Education and learn how to handle the TRUCK driving out to the Furnace Friday night
  8. Prep time? Do you really think Elliot will change anything in their game for Ashland? I don't, Ashland has the edge inside, Ellliot has the edge on the perimeter, If Ferguson is not 100%, and Elliot takes their normal class A hit, Ashland will win this game, those will be the factors, not "prep time" On the other hand , Elliot won't have any problem playing "buddy ball":thumb: Faulkners will combine for 30+ , and Elliot will press to try and keep the ball from getting inside to Bonner and Mcdavid
  9. I have been around a lot of Scott County kids the last couple of years, and they have a tendency to play harder and have more confidence than most other kids, you have to give credit to Coach Hicks for that. His kids don't get intimidated by anyone and they come to play- HARD Congrats on a great win and I want to be the first to say I expect them to repeat the effort in Huntington.:thumb:
  10. Matt Walls is a winner, I wouldn't let Kentucky have him for FREE,he deserves a Full Ride at a pretty good level d-1 Can anyone tell me how tall he is? I thought he was 6-4 , but someone else is telling me 6-2, that is a big difference at the d-1 level and could explain why he hasnt gotten the deal he deserves yet
  11. Ashland traveling to Elliot County Tuesday for a rematch of their regional game last year, both teams playing well right now, whats your predictions? Game may come down to the status of Ferguson's ankle
  12. There is no way Ashland is going to hold Elliot to 50 points, Prepare to be SHOCKED!, Ashland may be a better offensive team under Biggs, but they are not a better defensive team than they were last year! I've never seen so much euphoria over a 21 point loss Ashland is a good 16th region team that has several more losses still on their schedule, they have great kids playing, but they are better at football than basketball Ashland MAY hold Elliot to under 70 points, the game will be a very good game with Elliot probally figuring out a way to outscore Ashland on their home floor. Just read the Lexington Herald for further info:D
  13. My guess is you can't hold Hester back, he was born to play, look for him to hit the ground running, a great competitor
  14. Elliot County is great fans of the 16th, I'm sure they will be there to root on the 16th region representative:thumb:
  15. That is one of the best draws I have seen for the 16th region:thumb:
  16. Well, I think the initial verdict is in. Coach Hicks won't be coaching this year at Greenup
  17. Wish Elliot could have won this game, but good to see Ferguson got back on the court:thumb: Paintsville was a quality team
  18. This game will be closer than people think, If Scott can get into HHighs bench they have a shot, Hundley, Portwood, Walls and Mackey will be ready to play, HHIgh is not that deep, look for HHigh to face some foul trouble
  19. For Ashland to pull the upset, it would have to be a game in the fifties, I don't see that happening GRC 74 ASH 64
  20. Of course, using your logic, it would appear that when Russell plays Ashland, Boyd County, Rose Hill, Greenup, Raceland, or Elliott County again, they will assume that the win is guaranteed, based on the previous games outcome. _______________________________________________________________ Works for me:thumb: I think your on to something (except for Boyd County):cry:
  21. Ok, I think I get your point, so if Ashland plays Rose Hill again, Rose Hill is likely to win because you can't go by past history, no matter how recent I think Rose Hill will be happy to hear that:laugh:
  22. There is a HUGE difference between the game two months ago (or two weeks ago) versus 30 years ago, and that difference is DRUM ROLL PLEASE I KNOW YOUR HANGING ON EVER WORD The players are the SAME! That makes it much easier to "predict" the results, although there are no guarantees. Its all about matchups, and the matchups havn't changed (all year) And that is the "real reality"
  23. Both teams coming off losses Here is my prediction for Russell http://www.rallymonkey.com/video/kenindex.swf
  24. 1. Can you quote me on the guarantee? Are we talking about a tatoo or what? 2. My point of reference is the current season, where are you living? 3. As to the other poster about Russell peaking, they didnt look "too peaked" tonight 4. Got any predictions on how Ashland will do against GRC friday night? I'm predicting a GRC win 5.Isnt it nice to have Giat back to get the "official" word here on PREPS:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.