Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Ashland

Featured Replies

The Cards travel to the 16th region on Friday. Thoughts on this matchup?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tomcats are playing really well right now. I look for them to give Clark Co. all they can handle.

Tomcats better be ready for all out in-your-face defense from the Cards. Plus I dont think Coach Humphrey has ever lost to Ashland.

Tomcats better be ready for all out in-your-face defense from the Cards. Plus I dont think Coach Humphrey has ever lost to Ashland.

 

 

Does this include his playing days also? I think it might.

This will be a strong test for Ashland and good one for them to see where they stand and what they need to work on. Go Tomcats!!!

Clark is playing excellent basketball. Too much Knowles and Jones for Ashland to handle.

 

GRC by 10

Should be fun, Clark by 12, but very entertaining game.

Clark Co by 15.

Does this include his playing days also? I think it might.

No. I know of 1 loss during his playing days.

  • Author
Tomcats better be ready for all out in-your-face defense from the Cards. Plus I dont think Coach Humphrey has ever lost to Ashland.

 

I worry bout all the fouls that may be called on the Cards. From what I have heard of the 16th region ref they called it tighter than the 10th region do. Anyone have any insight into this?

I worry bout all the fouls that may be called on the Cards. From what I have heard of the 16th region ref they called it tighter than the 10th region do. Anyone have any insight into this?

With the 16th region refs you never know. They are very inconsistant which is the really troubling thing. You can bump with the body but get called for every reach and by the next quarter it seems to be reversed. Some games resemble hockey and others look like they should have skirts on. It is the Forest Gump region of officiating.

With the 16th region refs you never know. They are very inconsistant which is the really troubling thing. You can bump with the body but get called for every reach and by the next quarter it seems to be reversed. Some games resemble hockey and others look like they should have skirts on. It is the Forest Gump region of officiating.

So, what do you really think?:eek:

So, what do you really think?:eek:

I know officiating is a TOUGH job. But I don't think consistancy is too much to ask. It is very tough on the players and coaches when they are not sure what a foul is.

I always wondered why there is so much difference between the 10th and the 16th officials.This has been a trend as far back as I can remember. Clark plays a very aggressive man to man I think this may hurt Clark Co. in that a lot of fouls will be called. Both the 16th and the 10th have their share of good officials but also have some bad ones. They just call different and it really confuses boys in how they can play.::confused:

  • Author
I always wondered why there is so much difference between the 10th and the 16th officials.This has been a trend as far back as I can remember. Clark plays a very aggressive man to man I think this may hurt Clark Co. in that a lot of fouls will be called. Both the 16th and the 10th have their share of good officials but also have some bad ones. They just call different and it really confuses boys in how they can play.::confused:

 

I agree and our bench is shorhanded due to injuries.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.