Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tournament Draw

Featured Replies

All times are Eastern Time

Wed Mar 21st

Noon

Region 5 vs Region 12

1:30

Region 11 vs Region 8

6:30

Region 13 vs Region 6

8:00

Region 9 vs Region 1

 

Thur Mar 22nd

Noon

Region 3 vs Region 7

1:30

Region 10 vs Region 2

6:30

Region 16 vs Region 15

8:00

Region 14 vs Region 4

 

Fri Mar 23rd

Quarterfinals

 

Sat Mar 24th

Semi Finals 10 am & 11:30 am

Finals

8 pm

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not have asked for a better draw for my region (4). About the only negatives are region 7 & 10, but that is AWESOME.

 

Warren Central is jumping with joy.

 

 

You are not lying.

That is one of the best draws I have seen for the 16th region:thumb:

Interesting match-ups.

That is one of the best draws I have seen for the 16th region:thumb:
Until the second round ... ;)

 

Warren Central, assuming they make it there, came out like a bandit.

Who is good in the 5th Region?
Central Hardin and Elizabethtown look to be the favorites, maybe John Hardin or North Hardin.
Until the second round ... ;)

 

Warren Central, assuming they make it there, came out like a bandit.

 

I was watching it at home and after the top bracket I noticed 4, 7, and 10 were still out. When 7 drew up top I started hoping for 10 up there with 4 on the bottom, and it worked out.

 

Now all we need to do is take care of business in the district and the region.

Great draw for the 16th!

Central Hardin and Elizabethtown look to be the favorites, maybe John Hardin or North Hardin.

 

I think I would take the 12th Region over the 5th. Central Hardin beat Southwestern by 14... but Southwestern is about the 8th best team in the 12th.

Isnt the 13th region the region everyone was saying the toughest in the state this year???

 

If thats the case I feel sorry for whoever comes out of the 6th from Louisville.

Isnt the 13th region the region everyone was saying the toughest in the state this year???

 

If thats the case I feel sorry for whoever comes out of the 6th from Louisville.

 

No, far from the 13th. Most likely the 7th and 11th. The 13th is basically South and possibly Bell County and Corbin.

It's not possibly Bell or Corbin ... both teams can play along with South

The 16th region team would have a decent shot to make the final four. Now that would be fun. : )

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.