Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Tournament Draw

Featured Replies

OK, so moving beyond just the draw, how do you see this playing out? What teams are going to make it? Who is going to be in the finals?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the best draws for the 15th in recent years.

IN the 10th the favorites are Mason Co and GRC and Bishoop Brossart could win also...depends on the regional draw.

All times are Eastern Time

Wed Mar 21st

Noon

Region 5 vs Region 12

1:30

Region 11 vs Region 8

6:30

Region 13 vs Region 6

8:00

Region 9 vs Region 1

 

Thur Mar 22nd

Noon

Region 3 vs Region 7

1:30

Region 10 vs Region 2

6:30

Region 16 vs Region 15

8:00

Region 14 vs Region 4

 

Fri Mar 23rd

Quarterfinals

 

Sat Mar 24th

Semi Finals 10 am & 11:30 am

Finals

8 pm

 

I'll go ahead and be brave enough to fill in the brackets:

 

5th - Central Hardin v/s 12 Lincoln Co.

11th - Scott Co. v/s 8th Simon Kenton

13th - South Laurel v/s 6th PRP

9th - Cov Cath v/s 1st Calloway Co.

 

3rd - Owensboro v/s 7th- Ballard

10th - Mason Co. v/s 2nd - Christian Co.

16th - Boyd Co. (they might make a movie if this one comes true) v/s 15th - Shelby Valley

14th - Hazard v/s 4th - Warren Central

 

2nd Round

Central Hardin v/s Scott Co

PRP v/s Cov Cath

 

Ballard v/s Mason Co.

Shelby Valley v/s Warren Central

 

Semi-Finals

Scott Co. v/s Cov Cath

Ballard v/s Warren Central

 

Finals

Scott Co. v/s Ballard

 

Champs: Scott Co. :banana:

Warren Central is jumping with joy.

 

Games still have to played on the floor, and not on paper.

What a tough draw for the 8th region. You know just when you think you got rid of those guys they come back to get you again.

What a tough draw for the 8th region. You know just when you think you got rid of those guys they come back to get you again.

 

Man I hope so... go Cards

I'll go ahead and be brave enough to fill in the brackets:

 

16th - Boyd Co. (they might make a movie if this one comes true) v/s 15th - Shelby Valley

 

 

I meant to put Greenup Co here instead of Boyd - the movie would have some drama after all that has gone on there this year.

 

I saw Jim Bob at the Scott Co v/s Huntington game tonight but didn't get to talk to him.

Again, as I just said to gchs, Rupp is a whole different atmosphere than North Hardin. Hazard will not have the benefit of playing WC the day after a previous game (as Shelby Valley did). Hazard will not have the benefit of playing WC with a week's rest (as Hazard did against Shelby Valley). While Hazard does have experience from last year, they do not have the experience of seven seniors who would be making a fourth appearance in the Sweet 16, three or four of which have seen significant time in three of those, and two of whom saw good time in all four.

 

This is all assuming that Central even makes it, but I think if they do, they'd be favored by double digits in any game they play until the semifinals. You cannot underestimate the effect it has that WC has this much experience at Rupp.

 

I'm not sure how you & Profess get that Hazard is coming out of that region....JBS & Breathitt have a very good chance also.

I actually Like Paintsville in the 15th. They have the talent to play wit Warren Central or any team in the state But the 16th will be a tougher game for the 15th than most think. Russell with Vanhoose and Company could be the sleeper in the whole entirer tournament, IF they get that far. this is probabily the best the drawings have workout in a long while from to to bottom, every game should be exciting!...jmo

I am interested in the possible Ballard vs. Mason Co. 2nd Round matchup. I think this was a very even draw. Give the guy who drew it a pat on the back.

I am interested in the possible Ballard vs. Mason Co. 2nd Round matchup. I think this was a very even draw. Give the guy who drew it a pat on the back.

What kind of team does Christian Co. have?? Thats who Mason would possibly play in the 1st round. Could be interesting, I agree that Ballard-MC matchup does look pretty tempting.

I am interested in the possible Ballard vs. Mason Co. 2nd Round matchup. I think this was a very even draw. Give the guy who drew it a pat on the back.

 

If it's Male v/s Clark Co. that's a great couple of teams too.

If it's Male v/s Clark Co. that's a great couple of teams too.

Yes, I didn't over look that gave it will be a good one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.