Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Raceland 1/2/07

Featured Replies

Raceland host Russell on Tues. night. What are everyones thoughts on this one. Can Raceland break the skid they are in? Will Russell have all their players back in this one? This is a rival game and anything can happen in those. Russell imo is no question a heavy favorite but will Raceland play them tough and make a game of it? What say you.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell may be the favorite in this one. If Raceland's top starters play hard they could make a game of it.

Russell will have to be the favorite in this one. Rams have not played well as of late but this could be the game to jump start their drive into the All-A-Classic. If they play team ball this could be a great game to watch.

  • Author
Russell will have to be the favorite in this one. Rams have not played well as of late but this could be the game to jump start their drive into the All-A-Classic. If they play team ball this could be a great game to watch.

:thumb: I agree cville, the all A classic is the focus now. I really hope that the Ramblers can get things going. I am all for the Rams and will support them throughout - always have and always will. GO RAMS!!!!! Shock the Red Devils!! (p.s. = for what it is worth, Russell I believe has beaten Raceland twice this year...............they say it is hard to beat a team three time sin the same season). I hope that this proves true.

  • Author
Russell may be the favorite in this one. If Raceland's top starters play hard they could make a game of it.

I agree incognito, by the way - glad to see you back posting on here.:thumb:

I saw Raceland in the Monticello Tournament last week and if Russell has their starters back, Russell will win by 17+.

Will Russell be at full strength?

I agree incognito, by the way - glad to see you back posting on here.:thumb:

 

Thanks OldRambler. I received too many supportive pm's. I just had to get back in the swing of things.

Will Russell be at full strength?

 

More like INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH :banana:

More like INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH :banana:

 

In that case I will take Raceland.:D J/K shooter, Russell by 20.

More like INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH :banana:

 

Could we say that Russell will be 200 Proof?

 

 

Frances

I like Raceland in a close contest. Coach Johnson too good of an X and O's guy. GO RAMS!

I like Raceland in a close contest. Coach Johnson too good of an X and O's guy. GO RAMS!

I don't think this game will be reflective of Coach Johnson's coaching ability

  • Author
Thanks OldRambler. I received too many supportive pm's. I just had to get back in the swing of things.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Your opinions and post are valued on here, don't let em' get you down!! I had the same kind of thoughts myself after the incident with the phone call/identity revealed to some a short while back. I decided that it wasn't going to keep me from posting and supporting my teams and players - that is what it about.....the kids and not the adults :D !

Russell has beaten Raceland 60-46 and 62-33. While I agree that it is hard to beat a team 3 times and that Coach Johnson is a good X's and O's man, Russell just has too many horses in this one. The game is at Raceland, which will help the Rams, but I see Russell winning by double digits.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.