Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Raceland 1/2/07

Featured Replies

Well , IMO the remark about 200 Proof was in poor taste. Opinion's like that need to be kept to yourself . That is how rumors get stated. How can you make judgement with out facts. That is called gossip.

 

There is nothing in my post - nothing - that is an opinion, or intended to start a rumor. Nothing in my post - nothing - is judgemental (with or without facts).

 

You may wish to read something into that post, and you have the right to do so. Regardless of what you think it says, or what you want it to say, I will decline to defend something that you (or FBALL) are looking to be offended by.

 

Notice that in my last post, I refer to "High Octane". Now, on the off chance that someone that works at the refinery decides that I have somehow linked the Russell basketball team to an incident of stolen gas, they would be mistaken - even if they are looking to be offended.

 

 

Thanks,

Frances

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing in my post - nothing - that is an opinion, or intended to start a rumor. Nothing in my post - nothing - is judgemental (with or without facts).

 

You may wish to read something into that post, and you have the right to do so. Regardless of what you think it says, or what you want it to say, I will decline to defend something that you (or FBALL) are looking to be offended by.

 

Notice that in my last post, I refer to "High Octane". Now, on the off chance that someone that works at the refinery decides that I have somehow linked the Russell basketball team to an incident of stolen gas, they would be mistaken - even if they are looking to be offended.

 

 

Thanks,

Frances

You decline to defend something you say is not there. Yet it is followed by another whole paragraph of double talk and defense. You know the implications that were made. If you say you don't you are either lying or ignorant.

Wow, glad I decided to read in this thread!

Doesn't High Octane play on the And1 tour? He can't be eligible at Russell can he?

Doesn't High Octane play on the And1 tour? He can't be eligible at Russell can he?

OhBaby!!!

OhBaby!!!

I think this is where the ball goes flying into the stands and the shirt comes off. Makes me dream of Rucker Park back in the day. Back on topic, Russell vs. Raceland on January 2, Russell should win they are on top of Cubster's poll and are the favorite everytime they play within the region.

You decline to defend something you say is not there. Yet it is followed by another whole paragraph of double talk and defense. You know the implications that were made. If you say you don't you are either lying or ignorant.

It is followed by a response to a poster that, like you, is reading more into the post than is there.

 

Do you not see the irony of accusing me of something, and then saying "AHA - you responded to my accusation!!"?

 

As for the "lying or ignorant" statement, I guess I'll have to plead ignorance. For whatever reason, you are intent on reading some malintentions into a single line post that is (to anyone that can read above the third grade level) a very plain, simple statement.

 

Since you have seen clear to accuse me of lying or ignorance, and I have pled guilty to "ignorance", perhaps you could come out of the shadows with all of that secret intelligence that you have amassed as Captain of Cybercrime, and tell me just what it is that I am ignorant of. If you have knowledge of something, please share it with us - lest I have to accuse you of lying.

 

 

Graciously,

Frances

Doesn't High Octane play on the And1 tour? He can't be eligible at Russell can he?

 

Oh great - now you've done it!

 

Now FBALL will have to monitor all of the And1 tour telecasts, to see who is accusing Russell of stealing gasoline ...

 

 

Frances

By all reports Russell has too much INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH high octane for Raceland this year - we should see the proof of this tonight.

FINAL WARNING

 

This is really simple guys and gals... let's stick to the topic of this thread--which happens to be the Raceland-Russell game tonight (just in case anyone lost track)--or it will be closed.

 

This is not a court room, no one is on trial. We certainly seem to be better at starting disputes than in settling them.

 

No one is pointing fingers here. Whatever is going on between individual members needs to be taken up via PMs. Otherwise we will have yet another 16th Region thread hijacked, set ablaze and closed.

 

FWIW, I'll take Russell by 10.

By all reports Russell has too much INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH high octane for Raceland this year - we should see the proof of this tonight.
Very clever, I appreciate a good double entendre as much as anyone, but for the sake of sanity let's please refrain from anymore puns, quips, double entendres, or other word play that suggests alcoholic beverages in this thread. :thumb:
This is really simple guys and gals... let's stick to the topic of this thread--which happens to be the Raceland-Russell game tonight (just in case anyone lost track)--or it will be closed.

 

No one is pointing fingers here. Whatever is going on between individual members needs to be taken up via PMs. Otherwise we will have yet another 16th Region thread hijacked, set ablaze and closed.

 

FWIW, I'll take Russell by 10.

 

Your wish is my command. I'll stay with my earlier prediction of Russell, noting that Raceland is the sentimental favorite.

 

 

Frances

Russell has beaten Raceland 60-46 and 62-33. While I agree that it is hard to beat a team 3 times and that Coach Johnson is a good X's and O's man, Russell just has too many horses in this one. The game is at Raceland, which will help the Rams, but I see Russell winning by double digits.

 

I dont know if I agree it is hard to beat a team three times, you are correct on the other statements made. too many horses. Russell by 20+:devil:

Oh great - now you've done it!

 

Now FBALL will have to monitor all of the And1 tour telecasts, to see who is accusing Russell of stealing gasoline ...

 

 

Frances

Watch out for the Hot Sauce, he is another And1 playa.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.