Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament

skfan

How many BGP'ers will be attending these games??? I hope someone will volunteer to get me a few PM's with updates:sssh:

I am now living in Lakeland Florida but I will miss this great tourney..I have attended the last 5 years straight this will be my first year missing one in a while:madman: :eek:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many BGP'ers will be attending these games??? I hope someone will volunteer to get me a few PM's with updates:sssh:

I am now living in Lakeland Florida but I will miss this great tourney..I have attended the last 5 years straight this will be my first year missing one in a while:madman: :eek:

Lakeland is a beautiful area, been there several times.

I'll be at another tournament, sorry.....:thumb:

If the weather stays nice, and the Boss gives the OK, I will be going. Really had a great time last year, meeting a lot of different parents of the players from around the state. Just wish for LexCath sake, that more fans attended, as it would make for better atmosphere, than just a big empty gym.........

If the weather stays nice, and the Boss gives the OK, I will be going. Really had a great time last year, meeting a lot of different parents of the players from around the state. Just wish for LexCath sake, that more fans attended, as it would make for better atmosphere, than just a big empty gym.........

24 teams, 39 games, two gyms, you're going to have a few lightly attended games in the early rounds. I have been to several full houses in the later stages.

Thanks guys, I know when I went I usually took 4 or 5 children with me. This is a excellent place for your children to get a basketball autographed. Over the years Elton Brand, O.J. Mayo, Bill Walker, Rajon Rondo, Carlos Hurt and Tubby Smith just to name a few. Oh yeah Chris Lofton:D

This tournament is the best bang for your buck by far!!

Who all is in this tourney??? Any Favorites yet??

Apollo

Bourbon

Boyle

Brossart

Clark

Clinton

CovCath

DeSales

Doss

Henry Clay

Holmes

Johnson Central