Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament

Featured Replies

How many BGP'ers will be attending these games??? I hope someone will volunteer to get me a few PM's with updates:sssh:

 

I am now living in Lakeland Florida but I will miss this great tourney..I have attended the last 5 years straight this will be my first year missing one in a while:madman: :eek:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many BGP'ers will be attending these games??? I hope someone will volunteer to get me a few PM's with updates:sssh:

 

I am now living in Lakeland Florida but I will miss this great tourney..I have attended the last 5 years straight this will be my first year missing one in a while:madman: :eek:

Lakeland is a beautiful area, been there several times.

 

I'll be at another tournament, sorry.....:thumb:

We usually have members post updates of this tournament.

I will be going to some of the games. I will post when I return . Also any results I find I will post for you.

If the weather stays nice, and the Boss gives the OK, I will be going. Really had a great time last year, meeting a lot of different parents of the players from around the state. Just wish for LexCath sake, that more fans attended, as it would make for better atmosphere, than just a big empty gym.........

If the weather stays nice, and the Boss gives the OK, I will be going. Really had a great time last year, meeting a lot of different parents of the players from around the state. Just wish for LexCath sake, that more fans attended, as it would make for better atmosphere, than just a big empty gym.........

 

24 teams, 39 games, two gyms, you're going to have a few lightly attended games in the early rounds. I have been to several full houses in the later stages.

24 teams, 39 games, two gyms, you're going to have a few lightly attended games in the early rounds. I have been to several full houses in the later stages.

 

Same here.

Been going for several years, but pretty much only at night. Generally had good crowds. Will have to check out some day games this year.

  • Author

Thanks guys, I know when I went I usually took 4 or 5 children with me. This is a excellent place for your children to get a basketball autographed. Over the years Elton Brand, O.J. Mayo, Bill Walker, Rajon Rondo, Carlos Hurt and Tubby Smith just to name a few. Oh yeah Chris Lofton:D

 

This tournament is the best bang for your buck by far!!

Who all is in this tourney??? Any Favorites yet??

Who all is in this tourney??? Any Favorites yet??

Apollo

Bourbon

Boyle

Brossart

Clark

Clinton

CovCath

DeSales

Doss

Henry Clay

Holmes

Johnson Central

June Buchanan

Lexington Catholic

Lincoln

Lou. Central

Male

Mason

Pendleton

Russell

Simon Kenton

St. Mary

St. Xavier

Trinity

Can someone post a bracket to the tourny?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.