Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament

skfan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath I am sure will broadcast their games.... I will post a link when it becomes avaiable....Keep an eye out for the information at the link below. If enough teams broadcast their games, you just might not miss not being their....:thumb:

CovCath Basketball Web Page...

It's funny that Cov Cath already has Doss on their schedule as their first game in the tourney. Not saying much for Bourbon Co. (Doss's first round opponent) Not that I disagree with them though.

Chance I might go to the game if Mason and Doss meet up at the end. I'd like to see Miller and Brooks. Other than that, not a lot that really intrigues me with as busy as I will be. Perhaps if I'm not working and get bored I'd go catch a few games, but other than that, no. I have been a big fan of this tournament in the past years, but not as much this year.

How good is Covington Catholic this year? Who is the favorite in their first game against Doss??

Good, but have a lot of injured players. CovCath beat Doss pretty badly by about 20 this summer (without Bovard and Brown I believe) but who knows who Doss had.

Doss is probably the favorite as CCH has no answer on the defensive end of Brooks at this point.

If Doss dont use Brooks the right way it will be a long year for Doss. I have been to like 4 of their 6 games and all he does is move around the 3 point line and around the free throw line playing high low. He needs to be posted up more down on the blocks and get the ball alot more than he does.

If Doss dont use Brooks the right way it will be a long year for Doss. I have been to like 4 of their 6 games and all he does is move around the 3 point line and around the free throw line playing high low. He needs to be posted up more down on the blocks and get the ball alot more than he does.

Brooks would "rather" hang out around the 3 point line to display his ball handling skills:D