Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Author
CovCath I am sure will broadcast their games.... I will post a link when it becomes avaiable....Keep an eye out for the information at the link below. If enough teams broadcast their games, you just might not miss not being their....:thumb:

 

CovCath Basketball Web Page...

Thanks for the info I will definitely check it out:thumb:

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath I am sure will broadcast their games.... I will post a link when it becomes avaiable....Keep an eye out for the information at the link below. If enough teams broadcast their games, you just might not miss not being their....:thumb:

 

CovCath Basketball Web Page...

 

It's funny that Cov Cath already has Doss on their schedule as their first game in the tourney. Not saying much for Bourbon Co. (Doss's first round opponent) Not that I disagree with them though.

How good is Covington Catholic this year? Who is the favorite in their first game against Doss??

Chance I might go to the game if Mason and Doss meet up at the end. I'd like to see Miller and Brooks. Other than that, not a lot that really intrigues me with as busy as I will be. Perhaps if I'm not working and get bored I'd go catch a few games, but other than that, no. I have been a big fan of this tournament in the past years, but not as much this year.

Not 100% sure if Brossart will cover thier games during this tournament, but if they do you will find thier games broadcast via the internet on http://www.bmustangs.com.
All of the Mustangs' games in the 5th/3rd will be broadcast live over the internet beginning ten minutes before scheduled game time via the http://www.bmustangs.com website.
How good is Covington Catholic this year? Who is the favorite in their first game against Doss??

 

Good, but have a lot of injured players. CovCath beat Doss pretty badly by about 20 this summer (without Bovard and Brown I believe) but who knows who Doss had.

 

Doss is probably the favorite as CCH has no answer on the defensive end of Brooks at this point.

If Doss dont use Brooks the right way it will be a long year for Doss. I have been to like 4 of their 6 games and all he does is move around the 3 point line and around the free throw line playing high low. He needs to be posted up more down on the blocks and get the ball alot more than he does.

If Doss dont use Brooks the right way it will be a long year for Doss. I have been to like 4 of their 6 games and all he does is move around the 3 point line and around the free throw line playing high low. He needs to be posted up more down on the blocks and get the ball alot more than he does.

Brooks would "rather" hang out around the 3 point line to display his ball handling skills:D

Okay fella's who is predicted to take this tourney

A lot of people say Mason. I say Male or LexCath

  • Author

I think it is between Lexinton Catholic and Mason County this year. I must admit I would love for SK to get to play Holmes again, but Sk had a rough road ...Henry Clay then prolly Trinity.

  • Author

Do any of these teams have any webcasts??Apollo, Jonhson central, St. Mary's or June Buchanan??

Watch for Doss to take down Male in the 3rd round after a loss to the bulldogs in the KOB. Doss will not let Beaumont score 30 on them again. New defensive scheme and holding Beaumont under 20pts and Doss wins that game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.