Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic's Fifth Third Holiday Tournament

Featured Replies

GRC doesn't have one...also after out last game the radio announced that they would not be allowed or for some reason was not carrying any of the GRC games in the 5/3..:confused:

 

Not that anything is wrong with it, but the tournament charges a fee to broadcast the games. That could be why they are not carrying the games.

 

In defense of the the tourney they do provide a line for the radio stations and that is a tremendous help.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lex Cath should have no problem making it to the semis (advantage of being the host...host pairings)

 

They will face the winner of Henry Clay vs Mason Co. I will go with HC as I am the FANOFTHE11th.

 

With GRC not at 100% I will pick Holmes to make the semis. Knowles is a very good player but without the big Football Player down low GRC has a problem.

 

Holmes will face the winner of Male vs Doss. I will go with Doss as they are claiming to have a new game plan after their defeat in the KOB. Hey coach get Brooks in the paint and feed him.....make sure he is real hungry before the game.

 

Lex Cath will beat HC with Novasel having a huge game in front of a partisan crowd. Was it a scrimmage against Henry Clay where Novasel caught an elbow breaking his nose? Was it a cheap shot? I predict big Nate shows up with his blue collar and work boots...Lex Cath will prevail.

 

Holmes will beat Doss and play Lex Cath in the finals.

 

Lex Cath will win the final game against Holmes as it will be their coming out party for the 2006-2007 season

I'LL be there today, watching some of my summer teams players. Ill have my gray BGP shirt on.

Then last year there was this bald guy behind me who was very knowledgeable and pleasant . I saw him about a week later on TV when his Vandy team played UK. The Vandy shirt should have given me a clue that he was Gene Stallings. Sam Bowie is often there as is Joe B. Hall and others. I don't make a point to sit by anyone particular, it just seems to sort of happen when you sit on the LexCath side.

 

Kevin Stallings?

 

I agree with you, however. There are plenty of big names in the gym, as well as smaller-level coaches from around the state and area recruiting. Its fairly common to run into coaches; I've even talked to a couple football coaches in the stands!

I agree, they are a LOCK to advance into Wednesday round:thumb:

If they dont there in big trouble.:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.