Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shooterx3

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shooterx3

  1. I don't think this game will be reflective of Coach Johnson's coaching ability
  2. More like INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH :banana:
  3. Euton is just 15, he is getting bigger and stronger every year:thumb:
  4. I didnt see this one coming, though Lex Cath could pull it out on their floor, but congrats to Male, they have some tough kids led by Beaumont!:thumb: It was a first class tournament Both teams will make a lot of noise this season
  5. Is there a web site/internet broadcast of this game?
  6. Lex Cath 62 Male 59 Too much Novosel inside and Smart outside!:thumb:
  7. Sounds like a good game, I'm sticking with Lex Cath to win it all in a single digit nail biter tommorrow
  8. Ricky Are you insinuating they called Russell and was declined? I thought there was no conversation with Russell
  9. You had it right the first time Frances, its "Cosby"
  10. This game was closer than I thought, Central jumped on Ashland early and I think it was 16-4, when the foul count went to 9-1 and technical was given on the Central coach, that threw them out of sync, Ashland climbed back in it, and competed well. They handled the pressure pretty good and have improved since I saw them in the Ironton game. They looked better than Rowan County and Boyd this weekend. Madison Central is a legit top 20 team.
  11. Tubby is betting on Miller's potential, he has the big time body and athletic skills that colleges think they can "develop" I think the other poster was refering to the actual game being played TODAY. Miller has not looked like the best player on the floor in any game I saw at the 5/3rd. Actual performance is what I am talking about. Potential at the college level is a whole different subject. Miller has all the potential in the world, but from what I saw in the 5/3rd, he has not gotten any better since last year. Most College Coaches figure they are "better" than their high school counterpart and they will have the magic bullet to unlock all that potential. But they want a lot of "potential" to work with, which includes Length and athletic ability.
  12. Good win by Mason , I'm going with Lex Cath to win the whole thing though
  13. Good win for the Tomcats, Madison Central will be another story
  14. "Anyone could have seen that" I guess that makes me a NOBODY, because NOBODY saw that!
  15. Boyd 54 Ashland 51 as long as they let Boyd play physical
  16. Miller played, Gill played, the only players missing were Middleton for Mason and Marcus "ice cube" Frazier for Russell, I would say that was an equal trade I think you got a recipe going on the 15 turnovers, you been reading the cookbook? Now if Russell could just come up with an answer for Miller:D
  17. Stepp will play d-1. His 3 ball will determine at how high a level:thumb:
  18. Well, I'm not going to make any WARNING or anything, but I am going to enjoy a very good high school game tomorrow night! And keep in mind, this Russell team is not always pretty, but it is finding ways to win, Russell actually pulled away from Mason County in the 4th quarter this SUMMER, but you can't live in the past. Miller and Van Hoose had an entertaining duel then, look for more of the same tomorrow! I'm going to take e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e[e We interupt this program due to technical difficulties in the Lexington, Ky area! There appears to be a DEVIL of a storm brewing up:dancingpa
  19. I agree, they are a LOCK to advance into Wednesday round:thumb:
  20. Thanks for the support (and the reminder)
  21. I will predict if Central goes 9/25 from the free throw Line Russell will win easily, but it also depends on which Russell team shows up, should be a pretty good game. Central has some quality wins this year in Louisville
  22. They play tuesday, at 6pm at 5/3rd. Central is 6-2, Russell is 9-0. One of Central's losses was to Rose Hill, 50-49 at KOB where they shot 9 of 25 from the line. Their other loss was to Warren Central by 4 when Warren Central was ranked #2 in the state. Can the 16th region come through with another quality win? My guess is yes Russell 72 Central 65 Whats your guess?
  23. Well, it starts tomorrow, any predictions on Tuesday's games?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.