Everything posted by ccfans
-
Campbell County/Madison Central Updates
2:00 left CC 26-14
-
Cooper 44 Campbell County 14
That's showing a lot of class. It didn't help that the Camels have 6 starters hurt and lost another lineman tonight. Cooper was a far better team tonight I can't deny that but show some class. These are kids.
-
Campbell County/East Central(IN) Updates
East Central 14-7 at half
-
St Xavier vs Campbell County - State Championship
No matter what boys we are proud of you no matter what happens. At least you have a chance to win the title. We believe
-
Campbell County/Cooper Predictions
Why is it always the lines fault when a skill player screws up? There not the ones making poor decisions to throw the football into double and triple coverage.
-
Campbell County vs. Simon Kenton
If you want to figure scores from past games into the equation then you need to figure when the starters were pulled and so on. If you aske me the only way SK was able to beat these 2 teams the way they did is because CC laid the wood to them the week before.
-
Will HHS - Campbell County become a bigger rivalry than HHS - Cov Cath?
If you weren't at the game how do you say Highlands coasted? Maybe CC finally realized that they can play with anyone if they put there mind to it. I WAS actually at the game and I thinke CC out played Highlands the last 3 quarters.Guys like you kill me. Instead of giving kids credit for playing a great game win ot lodr you make excuses why you didn't blow a team out. And you wonder why everyone hates Highlands. It's not that they have a good team all the time it is fans like you. one ca
-
Highlands 42 Covington Catholic 7
Wow!!!!! I never saw this coming. I saw both teams play this year and i never would have thought this would be a blow out.
-
Simon Kenton/Ryle Updates
Looks to me like UK1 is at a loss for words right now. Its kind of nice.
-
Simon Kenton 27 Campbell County 12 (Frosh)
And you wonder why you get on everyones nerves.
-
Campbell County 14 Highlands 8 OT (JV)
Great job by the Richadson boy. He was thrown into center from the guard position and did a great job. Hasn't practiced there all year but stepped up when needed and opened some huge holes. I think these young lineman will be a force to be reckoned with the next couple of years.
-
Simon Kenton 33 Collins 14
Great win for SK. I hope Powell's injury isn't bad. Hate to see a talent like that have to sit out again this year after last year. He is a great kid.
-
Campbell County 31 East Central (IN) 14
Just like a Pioneer fan to down play any win by a team other than SK. And this is coming from a team that needs other schools players to make their team while.
-
Campbell County 2014
Yeah but you needed a Campbell County player to do it.
-
How Many Pitches Are Too Many?
When I see coaches doing this it makes me sick. Whatever happened to coaching for the kids? I am one of the most competitive people there are but when I coached my 2 older sons I would have never even thought of throwing a 13 year old 80 pitches non the less 132 one day and 70 the next even if the rules said I could.You have to think of the kids before the win. The coach should be thrown out of the league. As far as the SK kid throwing 160 pitches or whatever was made even worse by the two stoppages of play. It takes a while to loosen an arm back up after rain delays. Once again it was a coach putting a win over the kids arm. To me he should be disciplined.
-
Simon Kenton/Anderson County Updates
Any news on what the final was
-
Butler 29 Simon Kenton 14
The problem is that they don't play the game 5 times and the season is now over. I don't have a dog in this hunt but went down to see the game. This was not the team that I saw play all year. I thought it was a horrible game plan. Adjustments on the D-line would have made a big difference in my opinion. Great year Neers.
-
Butler 29 Simon Kenton 14
There are seniors that gave there heart and sole to this game for 10-12 years and you get on here and do this. Grow up and give credit were credit is do there are a lot of teams that would have loved to make it as far as SK did.
-
6A Playoffs: Simon Kenton vs. Butler
Can someone explain to me why SK has to travel? I am sure there is a reason but I just don't understand why they have to travel being undefeated and all. Butler did got 3-0 in there district to win it but SK went 4-0 to win there district. I would think that someway rankings would have to fall into it somehow.
-
Simon Kenton 31 Dixie Heights 19
i I hate to say it but you are wrong again. McCracken got beat last night.
-
NKY Football: Final Poll
I agree with Solomon. Just because you have a problem with a guy on this site don't disrespect what the kids did this year. I don't care who you play it is still a heck of an accomplishment to go 10-0. Besides the kids don't pick the schedule they just play who they are told to and they have done a great job this year. CONGRATULATIONS to the players of SK for a great season.
-
Brenan Kuntz Top Candidate for Mr. Football in Kentucky
If it weren't for the line he wouldn't have the numbers he does no matter how good he is?
-
Seniors my thank you for all of you
I have to say NCF that you hit the nail on the head. I have a senior this year and I will make sure that he reads this. VERY NICE!!!!!
-
Campbell County at Boone County Predictions
Wow that is not a proud daddy!!!!
-
Simon Kenton 55 Campbell County 35
Kuntz is an awesome player no question but one thing I noticed last night was the O line. What a job they did protecting Kuntz and giving him time to to find the open receivers.