Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Ryle Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could SK be caught looking ahead???

Could SK be caught looking ahead???

 

Interesting score.

10-7

racke 4 yd run

6min left in half

Halftime

Ryle 10-7

Looks to me like UK1 is at a loss for words right now. Its kind of nice.

Ryle is outplaying and out coaching SK thru the first half. Better wake up Neers or you'll have an L tonight

Halftime over yet? Homecoming night.

yes.

long homecoming halftime

sk driving

I expect SK to take control.

I expect SK to take control.

 

I agree. But you give some teams a boost in confidence and surprising things can happen.

sk score on 4th and goal at the 1.

Racke around the end.

14-0 sk

I expect SK to take control.

 

I agree.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.