Everything posted by thenamerobdigity
-
Frederick Douglass 41 Highlands 20
Interesting. I know he was hurt last year, but he seemed like a superstar at times on offense when healthy
-
Frederick Douglass 41 Highlands 20
Is Gabe Williams strictly defense now?
-
Frederick Douglass 41 Highlands 20
Highlands QB's 1st start He is a sophomore if that is what you are referring to.
-
2026 Highlands Bluebirds
Any word on who the starting QB will be?
-
Lloyd Memorial 69 Highlands 68
Refs had a BIG hand in this one ?
-
Boyle County 34 Franklin County 0 (4A State Championship)
He did get to the finals, but it's sports. I will root against him no matter where he goes because he negatively effected the school I cheer for by his indecision.
-
Boyle County 34 Franklin County 0 (4A State Championship)
I have to say I couldn’t be happier to see that coach take the blowout loss. You accept a job, pose for pictures, then bail and run back to the old team? Cheers
-
Boyle County 34 Corbin 33
Refs may have decided this one. Corbin has a gripe over what seemed to be a season changing call on a fumble.
-
Corbin 35 Highlands 21
Defense simply outschemed for Highlands. It was clear which plays Corbin was going to run, and Highlands didn't adjust. Congrats to the Redhounds. They came in prepared and executed.
-
Corbin 35 Highlands 21
Corbin TD. Redhounds up 21-7. Highlands defense does not look well prepared... if prepared at all
-
Boyle County 21 Highlands 20
Kudos to the student led broadcast. They did an excellent job. For Highlands, what the heck happened? It feels like Highlands has a ton of talent, but they get outcoached nearly every game when Highlands is on offense. Tonight it was both sides of the ball and special teams. How have they not fixed the kicking game? When is Lorenzen going to get the ball in his hands more? How many times did Boyle run the same successful sweep play? In the end Boyle deserved that win. While the fumble by Highlands seemed like a bad call by the ref, there was a gift fumble at the end by Boyle and Highlands couldn't move the ball.
-
Moeller (OH) 41 Princeton (OH) 20
I have different take. I think stuff is fine as long as it is done on the sideline. This generation is big on that stuff and it is a fun movtivator for the athletes. Different times.
-
Highlands 21 Frederick Douglass 20 (2OT)
A few takeways for Highlands: 1. Lorenzen earned a lot more time at QB 2. Kicking game protection needs a ton of work 3. The defense was solid 4. Online struggled with pass protection. Run game looked strong. 5. Need to avoid turnovers and late hits/ personal fouls 6. It felt like HHS could have run away with the game at certain points, but there were times when it seemed offensive playcalling held them back. However, I like that they stuck with the Lorenzen QB run in OT 2.
-
Highlands at Woodford County Predictions/Updates
Knowing the rules of football is not their forte.
-
Ryle 34 Highlands 28 (OT)
To me it looked like QB issues for Highlands. I know there was a lot of hype coming into the year, but haven't seen it on the field. I see the potential is there, just need to be ready by playoff time.
-
Simon Kenton 27 Highlands 14
Time for a coaching change at Highlands. Love the staff as people, but they have been provided ample opportunities to succeed, and have done less than average over many years. State championship or move on in my opinion. Congrats to SK.
-
How does Michael Mayer compare to Highlands’ Derek Smith?
#37 on the new release of Rivals. Very impressive.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Updates - Running Clock
It's Dale Mueller vs Lynn Ray reversed
-
How does Michael Mayer compare to Highlands’ Derek Smith?
Derek Smith was ranked as a top 50 overall recruit in the country. I don't know much about Mayer, but we will see if he gets ranked near that level.
-
Lexington Catholic 21 Highlands 18
Time for a regime change
-
Scott County 71 Highlands 20
Gross. I am waiting to see hope for Highlands future. Right now, it doesn't look very bright.
-
Highlands 27 Campbell County 20 (OT)
That was part of the reason of my original post, Highlands has now fallen to the point of rushing the field for Campbell County. The reason the students weren't involved because those years the games were not competitive in a good way. I would rather see wins by those healthy margins, AND student involvement. They are not mutually exclusive.
-
Highlands 27 Campbell County 20 (OT)
Granted it is a bunch of high schoolers, but when you are 53-9 against a team, that doesn't seem to warrant field rushing. Again, I am happy for the win, but expectations are high in Ft. Thomas.
-
Highlands 27 Campbell County 20 (OT)
Saw a picture of Highlands students rushing the field. Happy for the win, BUT that should not happen in this circumstance.
-
Campbell County/Highlands **OVERTIME**
Refresh x 1000