Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 21 Highlands 18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rough loss for the Birds, figured they would win tonight.

Fort Thomas was always rough on the Knights in the past. This breaks some fresh ground for coach Perry.

What's the Bird's record now?

They were up 18-7 with less than 6 min left I believe. Unbelievable....feel bad for the kids.

They were up 18-7 with less than 6 min left I believe. Unbelievable....feel bad for the kids.

 

What's left to salvage? I'm at a loss...

Absolute coaching fail!! Horrible!

What's left to salvage? I'm at a loss...

 

They were throwing the ball up 11 with 6 min left.

What's left to salvage? I'm at a loss...

Game was over... Unforgivable offensive play calling when up 18-7

I have family at HHS ow and playing for the Birds so for the first time in my life I'm really pulling for them. Maybe i am bad luck...

Lex Cath and Highlands looked similarly sized.... smaller than your average hs football team. That shouldn't be a problem though.

 

I've heard rumors that they don't practice tackling at all. They leave that up to game time to figure out tackling. I don't know if that's true but if it is that is a big problem. I could understand that you don't want your kids getting hurt, but I believe they are more likely to hurt as untrained tacklers in game time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.