Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xs and Os

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xs and Os

  1. I support the scorekeeper, and it sounds like he supports the fact that there were 5 fouls on Prewitt. My question was this a correctable error and if so doesn't have to be corrected by the end of the next possession.
  2. I like what I saw from the camels when they played earlier this year.
  3. I see the CAMELS in the finals with Clark[/i]
  4. Championship could be anybody's but Nicholas Co. I have seen them all play good and bad. Season starts Monday night, good luck to all teams.
  5. I agree Mason should win, but I would not count out the Polar Bears yet!
  6. I could not figure out the end of the game either.
  7. It has always been my understanding that it is up to the school as to what passes they accept or don't accept. I know in Pendleton County if you are a resident of county and I think 65 you can get a pass that gets you in free.
  8. If Deming can find a way to get this game up tempo and force Brossart into making a few turnovers they can win. I will be pulling for Deming because they are the real reason of having a class "A" tournament, the small town atmosphere with not much of anything other than a group of boys who play a great game. Go devils!
  9. In tournaments I have been to I would say the best team win. I don't think you can take anything from any of the teams. I do agree with all the posts complaining about how the managers have run things at the field house. If you want it fixed call your high school principal and superintendent and tell them to call the administrators at Mason co and complain. They are the ones really in charge not the AD. Try it I bet it works.
  10. I agree, out of probably 200 plus high school girls team they are the only team in the state that is still undefeated. I am not sure but the schedule someone laid out seems to be pretty similar to what a 10th region team would. So if they play the same teams next year and they all get better, is it still a week schedule. I would be proud of our team and coach if they had that record. I don't think Cal and Rick could satisfy ukfan4ever. You should think about changing schools. I bet the camels would not care.
  11. You gotta like the way the camels are playing this year.
  12. I think this is correct and it is my understanding that 37th and Campbell county is working for 2012 girls and 2013 boys at BOKC.
  13. How has Jordan Shanklin been playing this year? Can WC come out of their region to state? Always like to get a bit of info from the teams outside of central and northern kentucky.
  14. Does the attractiveness of a new athletic complex have anything to do with numbers?
  15. Wow, someone is giving the admins in the county for making a decision that is good.
  16. I agree with You on a system that large should not always say they are building. It seems that the problem in most places is that you have people that in public accept leadership roles, but in reality are working behind the scenes to tear down the exact thing they claim to be building. There are a lot of places in worst shape than yours.
  17. I knew you could not stand it, had to find something to trash camels about. Looks like you are alone in the deep end of the pool on this one.
  18. Last year I remember Cravens getting beat up by UKFAN4EVER, how do you like coach now.
  19. Congrats to Camels on win. Seems like a new direction for the camels..
  20. I have seen your admin at more games than I ever see ones at other schools. I would doubt they feel guilty!!
  21. 20 years ago you thoughts about schools and who does what is correct? in today's education world school and district admins. work with teachers just as much as coaches do players. Call one of your favorite teachers that are still working and ask them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.