Everything posted by All Blue
-
Bullitt East 96 Bracken County 57
Easily the best team Bracken will play or has played.
-
Madison Central 62 Bracken County 57
If quick T would have been one of the refs he would have been gone the 1st half.
-
Dixie 60 Simon Kenton 49
This has been the case for the last couple years.
-
Bracken County cancels all away sporting events with Augusta and St. Patrick
To me, the definition of playing scared in the seed/draw controversy would be to vote draw.
-
Beechwood 55 Pendleton County 49
Why is everyone acting like Beechwood isn't a very good team?
-
4 Eggs Left In The Carton...
E) starting from left to right in the back row.
-
Mason County 76 Bracken County 61
Without.
-
Pendleton County 61 Augusta 51
How close was this game?
-
KHSAA Eligibility Question
Or failing one class period.
-
Scott 76 Pendleton County 67 OT
Where was Dennie for Pendleton?
-
Mason County 83 St. Patrick 46
I remember reading it in the Garrison not transferring thread.
-
Mason County 83 St. Patrick 46
I thought Garrison had to serve a 3 or 4 game suspension?
-
2016-17 15th Region Season Preview
What a write up, kudos for the time it took you to do that.
-
2016/2017 8th Region Season Preview
Jc is 6'6, write it down.
-
Biggest game on schedule
That would be the game that could end your season come district, regional, or state time. But that game wouldn't be on your schedule so I guess my answer doesn't count.
-
BGP QOTD: Some Of Your Favorite Simple Pleasures?
On a fresh cut lawn.
-
Bracken County cancels all away sporting events with Augusta and St. Patrick
Who didn't see that one coming. Just glad they did it now and not later.
-
Cats Pause 8th Region Rankings Players/Teams?
Is the same coach still at SK?
-
16th Region Cats Pause
Is Antrobus still at Rowan?
-
Cats Pause 8th Region Rankings Players/Teams?
Don't know enough about this region to speculate but is JC Hawkins at 9 accurate. Would have thought him to be in top 5.
-
Bishop Brossart 33 Bracken County 13
I was talking to a BB friend last night and he wasn't none to happy with it and I couldn't blame him.
-
Bishop Brossart 33 Bracken County 13
Who is in charge of that football field? Is it BB or Campbell co?
-
Bracken County 43 Paris 41
Getting it done!
-
Bracken County 36 Bath County 32
I see ya Polar Bears!
-
Laser rust cleaning
I need me one or two of those.