Everything posted by hatorade
- Russell County 89 Madison Central 83
-
4th Region 2012-2013
I dont see any way Tyler Robertson of Russell County does not get region POY next year. He has averaged over 20ppg the past two seasons while gathering 1st team all-region honors. His good showings in the regional tournaments the past two years greatly helps his resume. Fant is a great player and scorched Russell in the region, but next year Robertson will be the top player in the region with Fant a very close second, or even 1b.
-
4th Region Draw
I would say they were a legit contender in 2010 when they battled eventual champion Central to the wire in the first round.
-
Russell County 76 Pulaski County 68
That is understandable, since their leading scorer, rebounder, playmaker and top player Tyler Robertson was unable to play in any of the 3 games in Mason County. Understandablly, the lakers went 0-3 during that time.
-
Madison Central 66 Russell County 47
Russell was without their top player, Tyler Robertson, in this tournament, but no doubt that Central is the real deal this year.
-
Russell County 56 Pulaski County 33
Nick Britt is the real deal. He has all the tools of a great running back. He might be small, but he runs with enough power and leg drive to shake off tacklers. He has great vision. I dont know how many times I've seen him cut back all the way across the field for a long TD. I definitely believe he has the skill to play lower level D1. Some program will take a chance on him. The better RC does this year the more publicity he will and should get. He makes them go.
-
Russell County 30 Whitley County 0
The Britt kid is unbelievable. He followed up his first week showing of 350+ yards and 5 touchdowns with 229 yards and 3 td's on 16 carries tonight. His TD runs tonight were of 79, 46, and 51 yards. He can take it to the house anytime he touches it. I don't beliebe anyone in Russell's new district has enough speed to stop him consistently.
-
Female Pitcher Hits 85 MPH
I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure boys can play volleyball in KHSAA, they just have to play on the back line. You may want to look that up though, I could be wrong.
-
Hypothetical Game: Somerset v. Central
Had Somerset beat Belfry in the semi-finals, would the 3A finals have been a much better game?
-
Somerset/Danville Predicitions
No I believe you are incorrect. Somerset returns almost every starter from last other than the o line which have proved to be a lot better than anybody expected they would be. I believe 9 starters from the defense return which averaged about 12 points given up per game last season. They also return every skilled position on offense.
-
Completely Meaningless Top 25 Preseason Poll
Good to see Russell County getting some recognition.
-
12th Region
Keep in mind that Somerset had one senior that had an everyday starting position last year. The rest were under classmen and they still finished runner up in the region.
-
12th Region
Danville, West, Mercer and Mccreary will all be good, but i don't see anybody beating Somerset. Nobody is as solid 1-9 as them.
-
Lone Oak/Allen County-Scottsville Predictions
Allen runs an almost identical offense to Russell, but only alot better. Russell had success on the offensive side of the ball against Lone Oak so I don't see Allen being shut out by no means. I can also tell you that Lone Oak hasn't seen a defense as good as Allen's all year. Its going to be one of the best games of the year. allen 27 lone oak 24
-
Somerset 1 Jackson County 0 (Forfeit)
Go Jumpers! Congrats to all those young men. They've really worked hard this season, and they've been a joy watch.
-
State's Top Teams - Week 10
Boys, Somerset has some raw talent. They are looking to do some big things this post season.
-
Allen County-Scottsville 34 Russell County 13
Russell had the ball twice with the score 20-13 with under 6 minutes in the 4th. This game was a whole lot closer than the final indicates.
-
Best pitcher in Kentucky high school
Everyone needs to watch Clay Cinnamon from Mercer.
-
Florence Freedom Classic Showcase Tournament
The game didn't count towards tournament standings. Why would the coach waste his pitching on a meaningless game?
-
Florence Freedom Classic Showcase Tournament
The mustangs didn't treat this is an actual game. It was an extra game so the coach decided to pitch kids who hadn't thrown off a mound all year.
-
16u USSSA State Tournament
Loughrys Mustangs are 31-7 this summer, and no they have not lost to any team from Kentucky. They played KBC a little while back and beat them 7-4. The Mustangs were short handed having only 9 players and missing 3 or 4 starters.
-
North Laurel 4 Lincoln County 0
It seems Lincoln doesn't have enough pitching if Weir isn't on the mound.
-
Trinity 6 Russell County 5
Trinity definately hit the ball better, but Russell's pitching was just as good except for one inning. It seemed like both teams were using the kids in the lower end of their rotation. The first two runs by Trinity should have never been allowed to happen, but thats baseball. It could have went either way I guess. They both have solid clubs and I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see Trinity playing for the state championship in a month.
-
Trinity 6 Russell County 5
Russell should've won this ball game. They can't seem to pull out a win over a top team.