Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell County 56 Pulaski County 33

Featured Replies

I'm a little shocked at this score.

I'm a little shocked at this score.

 

Perhaps a little, but Russell County is really solid and I believe Pulaski County is a little down compared to the last couple of seasons.

Caught the end of this on radio. Russell threw a couple of logs on the fire in the last 3 minutes, at least one of which might be viewed as unnecessary.

Caught the end of this on radio. Russell threw a couple of logs on the fire in the last 3 minutes, at least one of which might be viewed as unnecessary.

 

Perhaps after losing to the Maroons 47-28 and 50-26 the past 2 seasons the Lakers felt like they owed them one.

If you haven't jumped on the Nick Britt bandwagon yet, do it quick, because it's going to get full soon, if it's not already.

Perhaps after losing to the Maroons 47-28 and 50-26 the past 2 seasons the Lakers felt like they owed them one.

That's what it sounded like.

Nick Britt bandwagon? I have been on it since he was a freshman L:) Absolutley incredible speed and vision. He is small but tough and durable. we played him a few weeks ago and I can't tell you how impressive he is.

Nick Britt bandwagon? I have been on it since he was a freshman L:) Absolutley incredible speed and vision. He is small but tough and durable. we played him a few weeks ago and I can't tell you how impressive he is.

 

Would you believe me if I said I've been on it since he was in the 8th grade? :) Kid is a freak!

Would you believe me if I said I've been on it since he was in the 8th grade? :) Kid is a freak!

 

Lol. I believe you. I hope is size doesn't keep major programs from taking a serious look at him. What do you think? I am not sure his size but I have heard he anywhere between 155-165 5'6'', maybe even smaller. Do you know his size for sure. I guess I could look it up on KHSAA.

Caught the end of this on radio. Russell threw a couple of logs on the fire in the last 3 minutes, at least one of which might be viewed as unnecessary.
The last score put them 3 scores which is when most coaches finally start to feel comfortable in the 4th. Prior to the last score Pulaski was a lightning strike and an on-side kick from being able to tie the game with a recover of OSK TD and 2pt conversions.
Lol. I believe you. I hope is size doesn't keep major programs from taking a serious look at him. What do you think? I am not sure his size but I have heard he anywhere between 155-165 5'6'', maybe even smaller. Do you know his size for sure. I guess I could look it up on KHSAA.

 

I don't know that anybody Division 1 will take a chance on him, with the exception of a WKU or other Sun Belt & MAC teams, but I'm with you. The kid can play. I'd give him a solid 5'7 and 160 to be safe, but somewhere in that range you mentioned, nonetheless. Thing that ticks me off, is WKU will go down to Boca Raton, FL and recruit a slot WR type kid that within the next two years that in the grand scheme of things is a clone of Britt, but their kid will have that whole "FL" thing beside his name and they'll be slobbering over that a lone, when they have a kid practically in their own back yard that will be as good as someone they could get from GA, Alabama or Florida.

 

If WKU doesn't take a chance on him, EKU or Murray will nab him for sure.

I don't know that anybody Division 1 will take a chance on him, with the exception of a WKU or other Sun Belt & MAC teams, but I'm with you. The kid can play. I'd give him a solid 5'7 and 160 to be safe, but somewhere in that range you mentioned, nonetheless. Thing that ticks me off, is WKU will go down to Boca Raton, FL and recruit a slot WR type kid that within the next two years that in the grand scheme of things is a clone of Britt, but their kid will have that whole "FL" thing beside his name and they'll be slobbering over that a lone, when they have a kid practically in their own back yard that will be as good as someone they could get from GA, Alabama or Florida.

 

If WKU doesn't take a chance on him, EKU or Murray will nab him for sure.

 

I agree with you. He has time to grow. His hieght does not bother me look at Darin Sproles and others. His wieght will have to come up and not sure if that would affect his speed I don't think it would. He reminds of a Warrick Dunn type. UK or U of L should give the kid a serious look. Plus I hear he is a good humble kid.

Nick Britt is the real deal. He has all the tools of a great running back. He might be small, but he runs with enough power and leg drive to shake off tacklers. He has great vision. I dont know how many times I've seen him cut back all the way across the field for a long TD. I definitely believe he has the skill to play lower level D1. Some program will take a chance on him. The better RC does this year the more publicity he will and should get. He makes them go.

Nick is a great kid. I knew he was going to be special watching him play little league.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.