Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Female Pitcher Hits 85 MPH

Featured Replies

I know I going to get slammed for writing this but.....

 

If females are allowed to play on the boys team's (and yes I am sure she is good enough to beat out a slew of boys) then a boy who wants to, should be able to compete for a spot on the girls teams. Ladies, you just can't have it both ways and at the moment you do......

 

Why can't a boy be allowed to try out for the volleyball team, since the KHSAA doesn't sanction boys volleyball. It just doesn't seem right that a talented young lady can and indeed does compete with the boys, so why shouldn't a boy have the same privilege?

Why can't a boy be allowed to try out for the volleyball team, since the KHSAA doesn't sanction boys volleyball. It just doesn't seem right that a talented young lady can and indeed does compete with the boys, so why shouldn't a boy have the same privilege?

 

I can't believe how insensitive you are. :cool:

I know I going to get slammed for writing this but.....

 

If females are allowed to play on the boys team's (and yes I am sure she is good enough to beat out a slew of boys) then a boy who wants to, should be able to compete for a spot on the girls teams. Ladies, you just can't have it both ways and at the moment you do......

 

Why can't a boy be allowed to try out for the volleyball team, since the KHSAA doesn't sanction boys volleyball. It just doesn't seem right that a talented young lady can and indeed does compete with the boys, so why shouldn't a boy have the same privilege?

 

I believe the difference is females want to play with guys and if they do well they know they have done something. Males don't want to play against females because it does nothing to quench the competive thirst that is hard wired in males. If theysucceeed - well big deal.

 

Right or wrong, I try to never agrue over something I wouldn't want and i don't want a few males competing with all females. I am not crazy about a few females competing with all males, but I can live with it.

 

As far as the topic at hand, that is very impressive.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure boys can play volleyball in KHSAA, they just have to play on the back line. You may want to look that up though, I could be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.