Everything posted by sportsnut859
-
Brossart 40 Dayton 33
Yes their district plays out in this order. 1- Beechwood (hosts playoff) 2- Bellevue (hosts playoff) 3- Ludlow (travel playoff) 4- Bishop Brossart (travel playoff) 5- Dayton (no playoff) 6- Walton (no playoff)
-
Ludlow 28 Walton 21
They say a win is a win, but Ludlow has a ton of getting better to do before they even think about getting a playoff win in back to back years. Turnovers will kill you!
-
Ludlow/Walton Updates
14-14 half time.
-
Ludlow/Walton Verona Predictions
What are the Swine situations like at both schools? Anyone have substantial kids out?
-
Ludlow/Walton Verona Predictions
:thumb: You beat me to it. 6 turnovers last week devastated them. They also had quite a few against Dayton. Hold onto the football boys! If you have too forget the shake moves and run with two hands on the ball!
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
Looks good to me.:lol:
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
Too late I already answered.
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
Bellevue works in the mud and dirt all year. Beechwood works out on the artificial turf all year. Bellevue will be more accustomed to taking the shorter steps for blocking and cuts because of that. Plus, Bellevue, Mr. Buckler especially has proven the past 2 weeks that in no way are they slowed down when things get sloppy.
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
Friday 64° 54° Showers Likely Friday's forcast for those interested.
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
IMO, if it gets muddy it only improves Bellevue's chances.
-
Simon Kenton / Campbell County Predictions
Simon Kenton 77 Campbell Co. 7
-
Scott/Highlands predictions
I think the Bluebirds score 80+.
-
Ludlow/Walton Verona Predictions
Who takes this matchup?
-
Ryle / Boone Predictions
Ryle HUGE!!!
-
Bellevue 48 Ludlow 0
See post 15.
-
Bellevue 48 Ludlow 0
BTW papa. I'm more than happy to call it even since Eckstein pulled him early.
-
Bellevue 48 Ludlow 0
I think the answer to that question is pretty well self expainatory. Did you see any small print in the deal Papa and I made?:idunno:
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #10)
7 Ludlow 5 Bourbon Co. 3 Dayton 2 Covington Catholic 1 Beechwood 1st Tiebreaker Ludlow
-
Bellevue 48 Ludlow 0
Yeah, but Papa said 200.
-
Simon Kenton's indoor facility?
If they did I would never go to an Sk game again.
-
Bellevue 48 Ludlow 0
Are the stats official yet?
-
Brossart/Dayton Predictions
Dayton gets the 4th seed in the playoffs.
-
Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions
I'll take Bellevue.
-
Simon Kenton 63 Boone County 21
That sounds like Mr. Football to me!
-
Campbell County 28 Cooper 20
I expected it to be tight.