Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart/Dayton Predictions

Who will win? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Battle for the playoffs. Whats your take????

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton takes this one.

Maybe Dayton, but I wouldn't set it in stone.:idunno:

I give Brossart the slight edge.

I'll take Brossart, I think they will come to play. They will give Dayton a strong dose of #33 Bowman. Bowman's a strong running back when he stays low (sometimes runs tall) he can plow. SHOULD be a good game?

  • Author

It should be intresting to see if Dayton can stop Bowman and Brossart can stop the counter play of Dayton. With the playoffs on the line it's anybody's game. I'll take Brossart 21-14 in a close hard fought victory. With the way these two play ( their run games) this game could be over in an hour and a half.

Where and when is this game?

Game Saturday 24th 7:00 @ Newport Stadium.

Dayton 14-13.

I will take the Mustangs in this one. I like what they have done this year. It would be great to see them in the playoffs.

Dayton takes it, and gets the 4th seed.

 

Dayton 21

Brossart 3

Dayton but not in a run away.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.