aptr

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a rumor that Brossart coaches wasnt happy with last year contest where they thought Dayton may have ran up the score. Might be enough motivation for them to play hard. But I think Dayton has a few more Athlete's so i'll take Dayton in A close one 26-24

I think Dayton has the better D while Bishop has the better O. Should be a good game. I just know the Dayton players better and think they have been playing under their potential all year. Maybe with the play offs on the line they will step it up.

You probably never thought you would see this:

A Bellevue Fan

With a Ludlow Avatar

Pulling for Dayton

Whats up with that?

Heard a rumor that Brossart coaches wasnt happy with last year contest where they thought Dayton may have ran up the score. Might be enough motivation for them to play hard. But I think Dayton has a few more Athlete's so i'll take Dayton in A close one 26-24

If i'm not mistaken didn't Dayton put their starters back in after Brossart scored in the fourth quarter of that game.

I think Dayton has the better D while Bishop has the better O. Should be a good game. I just know the Dayton players better and think they have been playing under their potential all year. Maybe with the play offs on the line they will step it up.

You probably never thought you would see this:

A Bellevue Fan

With a Ludlow Avatar

Pulling for Dayton

Whats up with that?

Haha I like it! I to am hoping Dayton wins this game.

Futurecoach took exception to comments made by Brossart's coach following the Ludlow game indicating that it was a game that they "should" have won. I too thought the comments were a little crass cosidering Brossart was still looking for their first ever district win at the time.