Brossart/Dayton Predictions

aptr

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

I know you've said you dislike Brossart before, how come?

Futurecoach took exception to comments made by Brossart's coach following the Ludlow game indicating that it was a game that they "should" have won. I too thought the comments were a little crass cosidering Brossart was still looking for their first ever district win at the time.

When a coach says to a reporter after a game that if it wasn't for missing a few practices, that it would have been and "easy" win for them. Then yeah that takes away a lot of the respect I have for them. I mean as a coach you don't want your players making excuses, then you come out and made an excuse yourself. They had not won a single district game ever at that point, and lost by 21 and the game itself was dominated by Ludlow after the 1st quarter. There was no reason to say that, or even think that. That was just very classless on his part. I mean they really have yet to do anything and a coach is acting cocky like that? They still have yet to actually beat one of the teams that have been in the district for awhile. Only district win has came against another new program. So I just don't like people who are cocky and classless like that, especially when they haven't done anything yet. Brossart is definitely on their way up, and are going to be a good program, but there was no need for comments and other things like that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic