Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Beechwood Predictions

Who wins? 121 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 128
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the key question of the game - what will Bellevue do if Buckler is unable to get yards? Is there any other option offensively?

This game should be the game of the week in NKY

I like Bellevue in this one on their home field.

 

Keys to them winning IMO.

 

1. Contain the Beechwood QB Rigdon

2. Ball control -keep it out of explosive Beechwood offense's hands.

3. Play with no fear and leave it all out there.

4. Catch a break and get a short field off a turnover.

5. No mistakes (fumbles or INT's or stupid penalties)

 

You gotta believe you can win and I know Beechwood has owned Class A for the last 15 yrs for the most part but this is the year the Black n Gold Tigers can knock em off. They did it on the same field in 2005 with Lincoln Adams and the boys.

 

Go Bellevue.

I'll take Beechwood.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Beechwood wins by 10. BW gets up early and hold on.

Seen both teams play and I'd have to go with Beechwood. They have too much team speed for Bellevue.

I am going with Beechwood in a close one.

Beechwood. I've seen both play also and would agree too much speed at too many positions for Bellevue. Although I wish them luck.

This should be the game of the week. Hopefully. This game could be very interesting. I do believe that if Bellevue gets the running game going it will be a great game. They MUST have the running game going to have a chance in this one. If the running game is shut down Bellevue could struggle. Although I seen Wills throwin that ball like Peyton some in that Ludlow game :lol:.

 

Just want to add that just because this is a down year for Beechwood doesn't mean they still are not Beechwood. This is a different style of Beechwood we are used to. This is a fast Beechwood team. Can Bellevue keep up with them on D will be a good question as well.

 

My prediction is Bellevue 26 Beechwood 20.

4. They did it on the same field in 2005 with Lincoln Adams and the boys.

 

2005 is a whole lot different than 2009. I just don't see the Black and Gold beating Beechwood. .

4. They did it on the same field in 2005 with Lincoln Adams and the boys.

 

2005 is a whole lot different than 2009. I just don't see the Black and Gold beating Beechwood. .

Your right, Beechwood was #1 in the state at the time!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.