Ryle / Boone Predictions

oldjarhead

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Who wins and why? Can we get a poll Please? Boone has owned this one for the last few years. Is this the year for Ryle? :confused:

Boone is no way near the teams of the past. Boone's defense s too young and soft to stop Ryle versatile offense. The Raiders should win this one, it's just a matter of what Boone decides to do offensively to try to keep it close.

I would like to see him a little more at linebacker. The Ryle O looks good. With the playoffs coming up their D needs to step it up IMO.

I agree with you. I know in 6A you don't want your playmakers to have to go both ways...but when they are the best athletes on your team and the playoffs are rolling around it is all or nothing and they HAVE to be on the field IMO. The few times I saw Elliott on D against Conner he was giving West some fits! :thumb:

Boone has had some very embarrising games but they can play if they want to. I don't know if you remember their first win over Lafayette, who beat Henry Clay, who beat SK.

Elliot is good but not even close to the talent of Simpson, West, Slater(Anderson), and pretty much anyone on Highlands.

If Ryle plays to their full potential they'll come away with a win, but if they make too many mistakes Boone will sieze the opportunity.

I agree with you. I know in 6A you don't want your playmakers to have to go both ways...but when they are the best athletes on your team and the playoffs are rolling around it is all or nothing and they HAVE to be on the field IMO. The few times I saw Elliott on D against Conner he was giving West some fits! :thumb:

I will agree with you that best athletes should be on the field--- Elliott complimented Ryles D the other night-there are also some players that are on the defense, that, in my opinion would compliment Ryles offense also.

Boone has had some very embarrising games but they can play if they want to. I don't know if you remember their first win over Lafayette, who beat Henry Clay, who beat SK.

Elliot is good but not even close to the talent of Simpson, West, Slater(Anderson), and pretty much anyone on Highlands.

If Ryle plays to their full potential they'll come away with a win, but if they make too many mistakes Boone will sieze the opportunity.

Your right, right now Elliot is not close to those you named. But keep in mind he is a 15 year old 10th grader. I saw these players two years ago, and trust me they were no were near where he is as a 10th grader. Two years from people will be talking about him as Mr. Footbal. :thumb:

Your right, right now Elliot is not close to those you named. But keep in mind he is a 15 year old 10th grader. I saw these players two years ago, and trust me they were no were near where he is as a 10th grader. Two years from people will be talking about him as Mr. Footbal. :thumb:

This is a great point. Travis Elliott as a sophomore is certainly a better player than Miles Simpson was as a sophomore. With the work ethic that Travis has, he will continue to get better each year, no doubt. As to the game, Ryle will come ready to play. I am sure they are sick of Boone over the past few years.