Everything posted by devils09
-
Frankfort / Dayton Updates.
Have they even touched Quan lol?
-
Frankfort / Dayton Updates.
Field goal block? Time left?
-
Anyone know?...
My game is a class a 1v4 seed, so I doubt I can get a play by play update lol. Quarterly would be great though. I've come up with nothing for Dayton vs. Frankfort. (The game I'm looking for.) Where do I need to look on the site when game times comes?
-
Anyone know?...
like quarterly?
-
Anyone know?...
Lol i know that bgp is definitely the greatest, or at least one of the greatest preps sites around but,... Does anyone know where to get live scoring info for the games tonight? Radio, video, scoreboard, etc.. I know I'm not the only one missing out on some games they desperately want to know about, up to the minute. :thumb: Thanks.
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
The colder it gets the better dayton has played, but rain can hurt anyone lol. I have no idea about Frankfort though just hear say. Does anyone know where i can check out the scores live on the net for the games tonight?
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
This will be an exciting game (i hope.) I know that Frankfort's major strength is offense, but I'm really excited to see what happens in this game defensively. I want to see a dogfight tonight! I know that the Dayton players are pumped and ready for this game. I hope that Frankfort's are as well. Good luck to all. (except quan! :thumb: jk) Go devils!
-
Bellevue vs. Gallatin Co./First Round Playoff
As much as i would like too see B-Vue lose there going to win this game big and redeem there self from two weeks ago and come out hard and nail the coffin shut. B-Vue 34 GC 12
-
Upset of the year?
I think the biggest upset could be #1 seeded FHS could Lose to #4 Dayton in a close one in the first round I believe this because the devils have been playing tremendous D late in the year and I believe that they will stop Quan Weaver.
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
FHS is a tremendous football team and I give Quan and Tillman credit there good ball players but Dayton has matched up with people just as good with about the same speed. Lloyd (Chappie and Sedryck and we were only down six going into the fourth) with that being said I think Dayton's D has played alot better since then and it should turn out to be a good ball game with Dayton winning in a close one. Dayton 28 FHS 21
-
Newport / DeSales predicitons
IMO Newport is playing well and i think they force some turnovers and win it in a close on Newport 24 DeSales 20
-
Dayton 50 Carroll County 20
Michael Richardson also had 13 carries for 88 yards and 1 reception for 13 yards and 1 TD Bailey Brooks - Patton led the devils in receiving with 4 catches for 102 yards and a TD Sherlock also had 2 INT on the defensive side
-
What's with the new color footballs?
I played at Bellevue a couple of weeks ago and thats there game ball IMO i like them better then the older balls i think they have better grip
-
Conner/Holmes Predictions
I disagree with what you all say the score will be it will be alot closer than what you all think it is with conner only winning by less than 2 td's
-
Carroll County @ Dayton...
And a long ride is what it will be Dayton 21 CC 12
-
Dayton 51 Brossart 21
No they were out 4th quarter and that is when BB scored two of there 3 touchdowns
-
Dayton vs Bishop Brossart
Apparently you don't read the posts. But nice try! :thumb: And the dudeabides is a Bellevue fan, just to let you know.
-
Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions
It'll be close
-
Bellevue v. Dayton (Battle for the Paddle II) predictions
I can't believe people would say that my last post would be fuel for Bellevue's fire... Honestly 0-6 should be enough fuel for anyone. So sorry if I said anything offensive it was all in fun. And in all honesty it's almost always a good game. I would rather go to this game than most college games in my region. It's a great atmosphere to be a part of. Hope it doesn't go any where any time soon.
-
Bellevue v. Dayton (Battle for the Paddle II) predictions
Yes it is irrelevant. Hope you all took a picture, because it's never coming back to Bellevue. Go Dayton! Dayton 28 Bellevue 20 Bellevue loses "Battle for the Paddle" 2 years in a row. Dayton gets first win. Priceless.
-
Dayton 2008/2009
Yes he is coming back and playing. And he did over react but all there kids have there heads up and coach has them thinking positive this will be a great season for the Greendevils
-
Scott vs. Holmes Predictions
Well im just going to flat out say it Holmes will stop the jet sweep and Scott's quarter back there defensive line is too good, too fast Holmes wins this one by 10
-
Just Give Me A T-shirt Already! Contest (Week #5)
Lexington Christian Lexington Catholic Highlands Breathitt County Warren East
-
Dayton 2008/2009
I hope so but you also forgot to mention Massy and Thorton also contributors that will play a big role in how the Greendevils produce this year but all in all you all should be atop of the division GO GREENDEVILS:fire: :fire: :fire:
-
NKY Best Rivalry
Im pretty sure it is the longest rivalry in the state but if not its the best regular season rivalry just for the simple fact that if your born in Dayton/Bellevue you are born to hate each other.:argue: