Bellevue v. Dayton (Battle for the Paddle II) predictions

Who will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Alright, its time to get this one started. This is one of the best rivalries in the state.

The Battle for the Paddle takes place friday night!!!!

I am going with Bellevue in this one....the paddle comes back to the halls of Bellevue

Bellevue 33

Dayton 6

:ylsuper:

Hey Ram! Can you please add a poll to this one.....thanks my man

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sure to be one of the best games of the week. If they come in too over confident they could be in for a very rough night. They need to realize 0-6 means nothing in this game, so if you come in jacked up and have the bullying mentality B-town should take this one by two or so scores... Good Luck boys Bring the paddle home!!!! :dancingpa

B-town-28

Devils-13

Edited by Earth's Savior
Spelling

On paper, this should be an easy win for the Tigers. But with most rivalries, you can pretty much expect Dayton to come fired up and ready to play. Bellevue had better not take this game to lightly.

I'll pick Bellevue to win the paddle and sing the fight song to the home crowd!!

I am going with Bellevue in this one....the paddle comes back to the halls of Bellevue

Technically, Dayton won the first "Battle for the Paddle" game last season, so its never been at Bellevue, but thats irrelevant.

Big game for both schools, as it usually is. Although Dayton has struggled thus far, they will come into Bellevue with hopes to spoil Bellevue's Homecoming (Bellevue hasn't won their Homecoming game in 4 years I think?) I think this one will be close until the fourth quarter, where Bellevue starts opening it up a bit.

Bellevue 26

Dayton 13

I feel confident that this game will be much different than many think--If you compare schedules between the two teams- You will find that they have played only one common opponent in Ludlow. Dayton did lose a heartbreaker in OT to Ludlow but, stay tuned and do not touch that channel. Much different strength of schedule. Look for a good game.

The meanest rivarly in the state coming this Friday. Bellevue is senior dominated, while Dayton is junior dominated. Before last weeks game against Lloyd, I thought the speed of Bellevue would give Dayton a lot of trouble, but Dayton was able to run with Lloyd most of the game. And I would dare to say Lloyd has better team speed than Bellevue does. This game will not be a blow out by any means, this will be a close 4th quater game. The keys for Bellevue to win is win the line of scrimage and be able to run between the tackles on Dayton. Dayton will be able to handle the outside runs and the passing game of the tigers. For Dayton to win they have to establish the run early and make Bellevue put eight men in the box, where Sherlock can then go to work on the out routes and fly routes. I have watched Dayton grow as a team since the start of the season, and they have came together at the perfect time. Not only are they starting to play as a single unit, but now they have the added bonus of going to Bellevue on their homecoming night. It is going to be a fun, hard hitting game with both teams laying it all on the line. If Dayton can stop the inside the run they win in a close one.

Dayton 28

Bellevue 21

Good luck to both

Technically, Dayton won the first "Battle for the Paddle" game last season, so its never been at Bellevue, but thats irrelevant.

Big game for both schools, as it usually is. Although Dayton has struggled thus far, they will come into Bellevue with hopes to spoil Bellevue's Homecoming (Bellevue hasn't won their Homecoming game in 4 years I think?) I think this one will be close until the fourth quarter, where Bellevue starts opening it up a bit.

Bellevue 26

Dayton 13

Well the paddle was made in Bellevue so it has been there before but that is irrelevant. Also Bellevue has won two of it's last three Homecoming's. I think Bellevue has the edge however, they should not come into this game over confident. If they do it could become interesting.