Bellevue v. Dayton (Battle for the Paddle II) predictions

Who will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is irrelevant. Hope you all took a picture, because it's never coming back to Bellevue. Go Dayton!

Dayton 28

Bellevue 20

Bellevue loses "Battle for the Paddle" 2 years in a row.

Dayton gets first win.

Priceless.

That's the bulletin board material that the Tigers need to get them through the week:ylsuper:

That's the bulletin board material that the Tigers need to get them through the week:ylsuper:

I was thinking the same exact thing :thumb:

You must not know a lot about Bellevue as you think you do. Bellevue blew Brossart out of the water for last year's homecoming win' date=' and won two years before that... It will be close the first half, and if so whoever wins the first 5 minutes of the second half takes the paddle. :fire:[/quote']

I stand corrected :D

I can't believe people would say that my last post would be fuel for Bellevue's fire... Honestly 0-6 should be enough fuel for anyone. So sorry if I said anything offensive it was all in fun. And in all honesty it's almost always a good game. I would rather go to this game than most college games in my region. It's a great atmosphere to be a part of. Hope it doesn't go any where any time soon.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

As always the Dayton / Bellevue game is usually a battle. Dayton isn't haven't that great of a season due to the loss of several seniors and Bellevue is having a great season due to have a lot of seniors with experience. Remember this, last season Dayton had the upper hand with seniors and Bellevue did not and some way Bellevue was able to beat Dayton in playoffs. IMO - Bellevue will win this one by 2 TD's but who knows will happen if these two meet in the playoffs.

As always the Dayton / Bellevue game is usually a battle. Dayton isn't haven't that great of a season due to the loss of several seniors and Bellevue is having a great season due to have a lot of seniors with experience. Remember this, last season Dayton had the upper hand with seniors and Bellevue did not and some way Bellevue was able to beat Dayton in playoffs. IMO - Bellevue will win this one by 2 TD's but who knows will happen if these two meet in the playoffs.

Didn't they switch the playoffs back to the way they use to be? Does anyone know the playoff picture as far as who we play from down state?