Bellevue v. Dayton (Battle for the Paddle II) predictions

Who will win?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

I'm saying that both teams will have their entire heart into this game. Both teams will lay everything on the line. I'm saying that heart will not effect the outcome of the game because both teams will play with everything they have.:fight:

And then Bellevue got a big break when they threw the long pass at the end of the game to either score or set up the winning score. That is the kind of breaks both teams need.

You are absolutly correct:lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't turning into a "my dad is better than your dad" kind of thread...

I am going to disagree with the part about "who gets the breaks wins the game" bit. You make your own breaks. Want a "break"? Force a fumble on the goal line. Make a big completion. Make the plays and you don't need any help.

I hope this isn't turning into a "my dad is better than your dad" kind of thread...

I am going to disagree with the part about "who gets the breaks wins the game" bit. You make your own breaks. Want a "break"? Force a fumble on the goal line. Make a big completion. Make the plays and you don't need any help.

I second what you said. Big players make big plays in big games end of story.

I agree with you that good players make good plays. But you have never heard the saying, "That was a bad break."

The only thing I think I could think of that would qualify as a "bad break" that isn't directly related to one team doing something good or the other team doing something bad is an official's calls or injuries. Injuries happen. Penalties, well, don't get caught and you won't have to worry about it....

I believe it was for multiple reasons, but did'nt start with the newest revision to sanctioning, when we increased from 4 to 6 levels?

It was before the resanction. It happened when Lickert took over at Dayton. He said there was too much emphasis put on these two single games of the year that the season was made or broke by the first game of the year. He also didn't like the fact that it was considered a good season if and only if Dayton beat Bellevue. It didn't take away the importance of this game, it just made the single game more important.

The 127th meeting between the Dayton Greendevils and the Bellevue Tigers will be broadcast live on 97.7 and 107.9FM tomorrow. It will also be available online for those who can't be at Bellevue tonight at the broadcast website, http://www.classxradiosports.com.

The Willie's Sports Cafe Pre-game show will begin our broadcast coverage starting at 6:30pm. The game will be available for an on-demand re-broadcast and podcast starting Saturday morning.

ClassX Radio is proud to bring Northern Kentucky High School Sports back to the radio.

It was before the resanction. It happened when Lickert took over at Dayton. He said there was too much emphasis put on these two single games of the year that the season was made or broke by the first game of the year. He also didn't like the fact that it was considered a good season if and only if Dayton beat Bellevue. It didn't take away the importance of this game, it just made the single game more important.

And it doesn't really help test a team. Lickert was big on testing playing the best competition available, and was the one that moved Dayton from playing their OOC schedule against team like Bellevue, Owen County, and Grant to people like Lloyd, Holmes, and Scott.

And it doesn't really help test a team. Lickert was big on testing playing the best competition available, and was the one that moved Dayton from playing their OOC schedule against team like Bellevue, Owen County, and Grant to people like Lloyd, Holmes, and Scott.

Lets quit beating around the bush. Put the bulletin board material on here. Lickert said Bellevue wasn't a very good team. That Dayton needed to play teams that will give them a challenge. Games like this can go a long way in teaching a team how to be a winner. The best team doesn't always win this one. I think the Bellevue boys might be a challenge tonight.

Bellevue High really had a great time last night celebrating their homecoming week. First, I got to walk with my daughter in the parade and watch her in the Powder Puff game (she didnt win). Then the bon fire was a lot of fun. It was so much fun that about 5 Datyon football players came to join us as they stood under the 471 bridge. They should have came on over, we would have been hospitible!!

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: