Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

devils09

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by devils09

  1. Newport is very athletic and Dayton is undersized I can see Newport using that to there advantage in the paint but I still see Dayton coming out and playing hard and putting a W on there record Dayton 58 Newport 54
  2. Donnie is back at Dayton but he does have to appeal something so he can play if his appeal win then he plays if he loses sits out his senior season and that would be a big loss for the Greendevils he is a monster
  3. The only thing that kept him from not playing this year was his baby he had:banana:
  4. It will be a very close game both teams have great players but Dayton has more and I see Dayton winning in a close one Dayton 68 Calvary 65
  5. Nice win for the Devils they played well I hope they keep playing well maybe we can beat Beechwood the second time around and win the conference
  6. Patrick Squarejohann or Thomas Rogg will be the QB for Dayton next year
  7. Dayton has a very good basketball team they have players contributing everywhere I do not see Bellevue matching up well with any of Daytons players good luck Devils Dayton 76 Bellevue 58
  8. I cant believe only one person has said something about Dayton/Bellevue this rivalry goes way back
  9. Another player I think not getting enough attention is Timmy Massey from Dayton he has been averaging about 22 a game and he still shadows behind Shawn Eastin who isnt doing as well as expected this year
  10. Honestly, if Dayton plays better defense than they did against Bracken (82 points) and makes their free throws (missed about 20 and i was only there for the second half) and stop Romes then i could see this game being exciting D-Town - 67 Bwood - 59 P.S. can someone tell me where they are playing
  11. I totally agree with that statement, but who is to say that a No.4 seed isn't the best team. Maybe they just had issues that needed addressing during the regular season. There are always circumstances.
  12. Exactly what i was talking about. It was probably the best game of the first round.
  13. Personally, i like the current playoff system even with all the blow-outs, JUST because of games like Highlands had tonight. The close ones, and the upsets. You gotta love the underdog! (I do at least.) You tell me games like that don't make the blow-outs that occur worth it, and I'll call you crazy. Those games are what football is all about. Not only are they the best games and the most fun to watch, but they are the games that turn around programs all together. Puts a little wind in the team's sails, if you catch my drift. It's amazing what a big upset can do. Confidence fuels and even gives birth to talent. As for the other end of the spectrum it also serves as a wake up call to the favorite that barely squeaks by. It drives them to play harder than ever before and take each step to the finals ever so carefully. Driving them to make even more amazing plays and go to brand new heights. It's playoff time boys anything can happen. Change the system and you take that away from Kentucky. I don't want to see it go. But hey, that's only my opinion.
  14. Ok week one of the playoffs is summing up, and there were blow-outs everywhere across the state. Do we need a new playoff system? Just wanted to see what you all say. Will one of the mods add a poll to this topic please? Personally, i like the current playoff system even with all the blow-outs, JUST because of games like Highlands had tonight. The close ones, and the upsets. You gotta love the underdog! (I do at least.)
  15. devils09 replied to a post in a topic in KY Football (High School)
    Lol at 2 points they always throw that into the computer predicted scores. I think its funny to see it actually happen. Don't worry Lynn camp fans I'm not rubbing it in my team is losing bad too....
  16. So did Quan score another yet?
  17. Yep figured that would happen. Obviously Dayton's playmakers aren't doing anything on offense either.
  18. Lol and i'm guessing no offense for the devils?
  19. Lol is anyone else touching the ball?
  20. Not saying they will win at all but Dayton almost always looks horrible in the first and especially late in the third.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.