Bellevue/Dayton (01/07)

This one is tomorrow night at Dayton.... Bellevue coming off a 3 point loss to Villa puts them at 2-7, while Dayton off a couple big wins vs Heritage and Silver Grove putting them at 5-4 going into the game....

Emotions should be high in this one... Who has the edge?

Dayton has a very good basketball team they have players contributing everywhere I do not see Bellevue matching up well with any of Daytons players good luck Devils

Dayton 76

Bellevue 58

Which players don't match up well? Give me what you think the match ups will be.

Which players don't match up well? Give me what you think the match ups will be.

I don't know what the matchups will be, but I know that Dayton is guard heavy while it has been made a deal of how Bellevue has struggled in guard play and is more post oriented, specifically Young...

Will this be a well-attended game since its a neighborhood rivalry?

I would be very surprised if it isn't...

Will this be a well-attended game since its a neighborhood rivalry?

No doubt about it. The fans will come out in droves as they always have as long as I can remember.

My first Dayton/Bellevue game was the first ever All A Classic finals between the two teams in 1980. I was 9 yrs old and it was held on Sunday afternoon down at Bellevue on that old rubber court. All I remember of that game was the Bellevue fans going crazy and it was a packed house. Every Dayton/Bellevue game after that I attended or played in was the same.

I think Dayton has too much firepower on offense this year though and will get the Tigers in the first matchup.

Dayton 74

BHS 68

I have a question. I don't want to skew the thread in any way, but does Bellevue have that nacho cheese color on the walls? I remember going up there to play (at least I think it was Bellevue) and that had to be the most difficult background I've ever seen. Airballs galore. We called it the NachoCheesePalace!

I have a question. I don't want to skew the thread in any way, but does Bellevue have that nacho cheese color on the walls? I remember going up there to play (at least I think it was Bellevue) and that had to be the most difficult background I've ever seen. Airballs galore. We called it the NachoCheesePalace!

:lol:

Yes... Bellevue's gym walls are painted a very distinct yellow....