Dayton 80 Bellevue 51

This one was never close... Dayton was on fire from 3.

Eastin led Dayton with 27. Turner pitched in 12.

Young from Bellevue was held to 6. Jones had some nice drives and ended up with 15.

I was never a big Dayton fan. I found them overrated. Still a nice win for B-town. I love Young he is a post presence. I would love to know how they held him to just 6. I also think Turner isn't very good. Everytime I see him play he is a nonfactor. 12 isn't much for a team leader.

Nice win Bellvue:dancingpa

I was never a big Dayton fan. I found them overrated. Still a nice win for B-town. I love Young he is a post presence. I would love to know how they held him to just 6. I also think Turner isn't very good. Everytime I see him play he is a nonfactor. 12 isn't much for a team leader.

ummmmmm......you might want to go back and read some of this thread.

You are clueless brother. Saying a kid isnt very good is not very classy either.

This post confuses me. I would say you must be a big Bellevue supporter, but you didnt even know they lost.

Anyway, nice win by the Devils, its always huge to knock off your big rival.

Hopefully the Bellevue boys can turn things around before it gets too late.

Cody is good he is a point guard and a assist man he is not suppose to score alot. Dayton is a all around great team, they play together and get quality wins.