Dayton 80 Bellevue 51

Cody is good he is a point guard and a assist man he is not suppose to score alot. Dayton is a all around great team, they play together and get quality wins.

Although I do believe that Dayton has a very solid ball club, I think their downfall is lack of quality wins. Their wins this year are against Bracken County, Silver Grove, Heritage, Bellevue, and Lloyd. Lloyd is not a ball team either, but not sure about the quality wins statement.

I was never a big Dayton fan. I found them overrated. Still a nice win for B-town. I love Young he is a post presence. I would love to know how they held him to just 6. I also think Turner isn't very good. Everytime I see him play he is a nonfactor. 12 isn't much for a team leader.

Nice win Bellvue:dancingpa

Well... There went your credibility....

And by the way.... Its Bellevue.

This post confuses me. I would say you must be a big Bellevue supporter, but you didnt even know they lost.

Anyway, nice win by the Devils, its always huge to knock off your big rival.

Hopefully the Bellevue boys can turn things around before it gets too late.

It's already too late they got Ludlow coming up, and it just gets harder, I believe.. I would never have thought that the class they lost would be that much of an impact...

Does Dayton have a legit chance at making the region tournament with the right draw this year?

I would say there only chance would be matched up with Bellevue by there selves on a side, but that happened last year so not too sure on the chances it happening back to back years, but who knows?

Does Dayton have a legit chance at making the region tournament with the right draw this year?

Any team has a chance to upset anyone on any given night. If they are shooting well from outside (as they were last night), then anything can happen.

I would say there only chance would be matched up with Bellevue by there selves on a side' date=' but that happened last year so not too sure on the chances it happening back to back years, but who knows?[/quote']

Any team has a chance to upset anyone on any given night. If they are shooting well from outside (as they were last night), then anything can happen.

Was just wondering how they'd do if they got matched up against NCC, Highlands, or Newport and what kind of chances they had at knocking off one of those three.

Was just wondering how they'd do if they got matched up against NCC, Highlands, or Newport and what kind of chances they had at knocking off one of those three.

I believe both NC and HHS would be a challenge for Dayton - probably too much of a challenge.

Newport on the other hand - maybe.

I believe both NC and HHS would be a challenge for Dayton - probably too much of a challenge.

Newport on the other hand - maybe.

Thanks.

I really don't agree with the draw for districts, but if one of the bottom two (Dayton or Bellevue) are good enough to knock off either NCC, Highlands, or Newport, then I'd love to see them in the region tournament.

Thanks.

I really don't agree with the draw for districts, but if one of the bottom two (Dayton or Bellevue) are good enough to knock off either NCC, Highlands, or Newport, then I'd love to see them in the region tournament.

We'll find out about Newport... I believe they have them later this season. I know it doesn't mean anything but maybe seeing the NC/Newport score then the Newport/Dayton score will tell us a little something...

It's already too late they got Ludlow coming up' date=' and it just gets harder, I believe.. I would never have thought that the class they lost would be that much of an impact...[/quote']

I agree, just trying to keep the optimism alive.

Although I do believe that Dayton has a very solid ball club, I think their downfall is lack of quality wins. Their wins this year are against Bracken County, Silver Grove, Heritage, Bellevue, and Lloyd. Lloyd is not a ball team either, but not sure about the quality wins statement.

Lloyd beat Newport earlier this year so I dont know about calling Lloyd not a ball team, speaking of Newport, they just beat NCC tonight by 1, Lloyd can be a scrappy team and if they are shooting well can be a good team. A lot like Dayton this year.

Lloyd beat Newport earlier this year so I dont know about calling Lloyd not a ball team, speaking of Newport, they just beat NCC tonight by 1, Lloyd can be a scrappy team and if they are shooting well can be a good team. A lot like Dayton this year.

I meant to say Lloyd is not a BAD ball team, my bad