Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue vs. Gallatin Co./First Round Playoff

Who will win? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Bellevue
      84%
      38
    • Gallatin County
      15%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey Ram, could you please add a poll to this one!

 

I think that Bellevue will definitely redeem themselves this week and will beat Gallatin by at least 3 TD's

 

 

Bellevue 44

Gallatin 12

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it Walter Sobchak said... oh yeah.. I remember now. "You are way out of your element here, Dude".

 

Bellevue likely will win, but not by 3 td's.

B 24

GC 17

 

 

Go Cats!

I think Bellevue wins this game, but not in blowout fashion.

Hey Ram, could you please add a poll to this one!

Anything for "The Dude".

Should be a hard fought game.

Bellevue 28-20

I'm taking Bellevue by 4 touchdowns.

I think Bellevue wins this one but not in blow out fashion like some are predicting.

GC in an upset 23-20

It's playoff time boys! To my Tigers. Remember this is could very easily be your last game of high school football EVER! Take it from me, when the last game is over, its over. You will miss it for the rest of your life. Make sure you leave everything out on the field, and leave no doubts in your mind. Its time to play your best football right now so get it done. I wont be there to root you guys on this week, but I will next week HOPEFULLY. Good luck Tigers.

 

Bellevue-27

GC-6

Bellevue Tigers

Playoff Appearance: 21st

All-time Record: 27-18

 

Gallatin County Wildcats

Playoff Appearance: 2nd

All-time Record: 0-1

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

  • Author
GC in an upset 23-20

 

Did you hit your head?!?:laugh:

 

That is the absolute craziest prediction I have ever seen on here

  • Author
Anything for "The Dude".

 

Thanks Ram!!:thumb:

Gallatin played a hard game a couple of weeks ago. Should of been there game. It will be a close one.. Go Cats

Did you hit your head?!?:laugh:

 

That is the absolute craziest prediction I have ever seen on here

 

After the game they just played a couple of weeks ago it's not so crazy, however I see Bellevue winning 28-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.