Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Bellevue Predictions

Homecoming Night, so Who You Picking 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Homecoming Night, so Who You Picking

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Lloyd wins easily, but I think they win.

 

Lloyd 28

Bellvue 21

Lloyd tends to struggle against teams with teams who have power running games which is exactly what Bellevue is all about.

 

On the other side though, Bellevue struggles with teams who have exceptional team speed which Lloyd has.

 

Wouldn't surprise me to see either team win but I think Lloyd wins a close one.

This will be a good game. Haven't heard much about Lloyd this year, only what I read on BGP. Bellevue has been playing great ball of late and need to bring their A game, which I believe they will. Bellevue establishes the run early and wins.

Bellevue 27

Lloyd 20

Bellevue hasn't played anyone that's good. And when they finally did, they got blew out.

 

Lloyd has played a better schedule, but I think NCC would name the score against Lloyd also, so I'm not buying the comparison.

I wouldn't write off Bellevue just yet. 6 and 1 is 6 and 1, I don't care who they've played. Ricky Buckler is a beast trapped in a 5'6'' 150lb. frame. Whenever you have a team that can control the clock with a run game like the Tigers have anything can happen.

Lloyd tends to struggle against teams with teams who have power running games which is exactly what Bellevue is all about.

 

On the other side though, Bellevue struggles with teams who have exceptional team speed which Lloyd has.

 

Wouldn't surprise me to see either team win but I think Lloyd wins a close one.

 

I must of missed this team speed in the game I saw them play.Not a shot just my opinion.:confused:

I must of missed this team speed in the game I saw them play.Not a shot just my opinion.:confused:

 

Walker, Chappie, and Herthel. I was referring to their skill position players.

I think both teams match up well in size and speed. The qb situation at Lloyd, IMO puts them at a disadvantage. They would normally like to spread you out and use their speed. However, I do not see them passing well and I think Bellevue can focus on the run.

 

Bellevue 34

Lloyd 14

I like Lloyd is this game.

 

Lloyd 35

Bellevue 12

Bellevue 24

Lloyd 21

 

Lloyd has played a much harder schedule but last week Roenker had 215 yards on this Lloyd defense. If they play like that against Bellevue, they are going to have a dissappointing homecoming

Lloyd has played a harder schedule than Bellevue and I believe that if Lloyd's QB is healthy they will probably win in close one.

 

Lloyd 24

Bellevue 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.